• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for an All Guys Show!!

In summary, the first guy ever to attend a show by Niki book a show for himself and his buddies. Niki is excited, but needs a new show concept. He is open to any ideas. Beer and nachos will be served, with stations for the guys to play with the tools and participate more. Niki is also offering free gift wrapping. If the SO gets a nicely wrapped gift, they may ask for more PC things in the future. The show is scheduled for December 6th. My SIL offered to do the gift wrapping and held the packages until Christmas if the guys wanted to. Niki forgot to mention that she did a short product presentation on what would make life easier in the kitchen and told them "
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Okay, so the first guy ever to attend one of my shows books a show for him and his buddies. I'm very excited, but I definitely need to have a whole new show concept.

I'm sure many of you have done this. I'm open to any ideas!!

Beer and nachos!

Love the beer and Nachos! I'm doing one of these too for my BIL he wants his friends to be able to buy stuff for their spouses, etc. I'm going to have stations somehow so they can play with the tools and participate more than normal. I'm also going to offer to send their SO a wish list/catalog if they want help on what to buy. MY BIL thinks it would be fun if they guys picked out what they thought thier SO would like so I'm only going to offer it to the guys that want the assistance.

I'm also offering free gift wrapping for whatever they purchase. If the SO gets a nicely wrapped gift they may ask for more PC things in the future! I got some nice but cheap wrapping paper last week and I'm going to pick up some red ribbon for bows.

I think you've got a great plan! And just because it's nachos, doesn't mean they have to be plain nachos. You can do the Jerk Chicken Nachos, or something else fun.Studies have shown that men tend to purchase things that they know will make things easier, especially if they can play with it first. Make it fun, and your sales should be high!

How about the Beer bread. Show the how to use their favorite beverage for something other than drinking.

Love the wrapping idea.

Niki - do you have the beer bread recipe??

Niki was probably referring to our beer bread. :)

I did one of these last year & went over very well. :D When I sent the invites, I included a wish list form. It really helped the guys out, I think they liked knowing that they were going to get something right!! Most of the guys that were there just handed me the wish list & said 'Here, this is what she wants, get it for her'! I was excited & it was a $700 show. We have his show scheduled for this year already, Dec. 6th.

My SIL offered to do the gift wrapping & held the packages until Christmas if the guys wanted to.

I did a short product presentation on what would make life easier in the kitchen & told them "The women in your life want high quality tools, just like you do!" I also had my DH present his favorite products & had my BIL make a micro-cake. :)

Touch down taco dip!!!:thumbup:

Talk up the grilling tools. All guys I know love those!

The cheeseburger ring is also a good one.

I forgot to mention that I did have them try the knives & stuff. They enjoyed that a lot!

How about the BBQ ribs in the DCB? Anything that is quick to make unless there is an aspiring chef in the group. Find out about their hobbies 1st. This might help.

crystalscookingnow said:
I did one of these last year & went over very well. :D When I sent the invites, I included a wish list form. It really helped the guys out, I think they liked knowing that they were going to get something right!! Most of the guys that were there just handed me the wish list & said 'Here, this is what she wants, get it for her'! I was excited & it was a $700 show. We have his show scheduled for this year already, Dec. 6th.

My SIL offered to do the gift wrapping & held the packages until Christmas if the guys wanted to.

I did a short product presentation on what would make life easier in the kitchen & told them "The women in your life want high quality tools, just like you do!" I also had my DH present his favorite products & had my BIL make a micro-cake. :)

I love this idea! How did you go about booking this?

stacywhitlow said:
I love this idea! How did you go about booking this?
Since mine was with my brother-in-law, it wasn't too hard of a sell. They've decided to make it an annual thing, so that works for me.

Do you have a customer who really loves the products? Her husband may be the place to start. You may also do it as a mystery santa party where one lucky husband will get to pick his christmas gifts for free. Draw for a winner from the men that attend & he gets the host benefits.

I was telling my DH about this thread and he said HOW ABOUT WINGS? I said you know you're right. I always cook wings on the stone. Another great idea...youll have to let us know what you decide.

WOW~So now my brain is burnin up with ideas!! I'm thinking of sending a wish list to all my good customers with a little note, something to intrigue them and let them know it'll be worth their while to send it back...the ones that send me their wish lists, I would invite their spouse (or whoever) to a party at my house, to buy christmas gifts....letting them know I already know what she wants, I've done the work for you~so, come for Food, Fun & Shopping!! (And get it right this year...LOL!!!)

OK~So who's super creative & will come up with a flyer??

chefann said:
Niki was probably referring to our beer bread. :)

I kinda figured that. We don't make it anymore, do we??

Bring your husband or brother or father with you. They can sit in the crowd like one of the guys and talk up your products.

We still have the beer bread mix here in the US. Was it discontinued in CA?

The mention of wings reminded me- my SD made wings in the DCB and grill pan, just like doing the ribs, but with hot sauce instead of BBQ. Great way to show stoneware and cookware!

Heather - great idea to bring my DH, but that just wouldn't fly! He's supportive in that I can do as many shows as I want, anytime, but that would be stepping over the line!! LOL

Crystal - unfortunately, we don't have it in Canada....:cry:

Ann - those sound yummy, only I don't have the grill pan, but I'm working on it!! ;)

Did anyone try the 20-minute rib recipe in the DCB?

Men love the knives.

PChefPEI said:
Ann - those sound yummy, only I don't have the grill pan, but I'm working on it!! ;)

Did anyone try the 20-minute rib recipe in the DCB?
The 20-minute ribs are fantastic, but they use the grill pan to finish them off, even though they start in the DCB.

From a Guy:

Sounds like a fun party. Remember guys like gadgets, I think its in our genes! Personally would make items that focus around "Game Food"
-Turkey Chili
-Make Salsa with the Chopper
2 tomatoes (I don't peel or seed them)
1/2 a medium onion
2 cloves garlic
1 seeded Jalepeno
Hot sauce (1 T)
Fresh Cilantro (2 T)
salt (2 T)

Show them tips on cooking, so they can impress their SO

I heard a gal at conference say she did a "Man-pered" show instead of Pampered...It was for a Fire House and they made chili - I think in a cook-off style with teams. I'm sure there was beet too. Sounds like you have a lot of great ideas!

So how did you guys do with your men's shows? I just had 1 tonight adn only 2 guys showed up. Of course I have 2 other PC consultants in my immediate family, so there was no hope of almost any family attending. I think they get hit from all sides with PC. But I sent out at least 40 e-mails and reminders and wish lists for their wives/girlfriends/moms, etc. and I have $0 in sales to show for it. One of the guys that came only came down because he was lonely. The other one who came would have ordered, but his wife decided to schedule a show of her own for this Sunday.

At lease we had fun and both guys and my husband participated in the Jerk Chicken Nacho's demo. And hey, it's the first time my husband has been to a PC show.

I got the one guy really excited about the knives and the garlic press. I explained the host program to him and went over how much he and his wife needed to do in sales for him to get his stuff free. Hopefully he will get some outside orders from his work and encourage his wife to do the same.

Related to Need Ideas for an All Guys Show!!

1. What type of recipes do you recommend for an all guys show?

For an all guys show, we recommend recipes that are hearty, filling, and packed with flavor. Some popular options include grilled meats, chili, and tacos. You can also consider incorporating some fun and interactive recipes, like pizza making or DIY nacho stations.

2. How can I make an all guys show more engaging and entertaining?

One way to make an all guys show more engaging is to include some friendly competition. You can have a cook-off where each guy prepares a dish and the group votes on the winner. You can also incorporate some games or challenges related to cooking or food, like a blind taste test or a trivia game.

3. Can you recommend any products that would be popular with a male audience?

A popular product for an all guys show is our grill pan, which allows for easy grilling indoors. Our knives and kitchen tools are also always a hit, as they are durable and efficient. Additionally, our beer bread and beer can chicken recipes are perfect for a male audience.

4. How can I make sure my all guys show is a success?

To ensure a successful all guys show, it's important to plan ahead and have a variety of dishes and activities planned. Make sure to communicate with your guests beforehand to gauge their preferences and any dietary restrictions. Also, don't forget to have plenty of snacks and drinks on hand to keep everyone satisfied and energized.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for hosting an all guys show?

Yes, as a host of an all guys show, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You can also earn host-exclusive products and discounts. Additionally, we often have promotions and specials that you can take advantage of as a host. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shell Northway
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shell Northway
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies