• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for a "Guys Only" Theme Show

In summary, Karen's husband is thinking of doing another show in March and he is looking for a different theme. Karen suggests a dip show, and offers ideas for other theme shows.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Last year I did a guy's show and the theme was Thrilll of the Grill. He wants to do another one in March and I'm trying to think of a different theme show. He has a cookout and they play poker after the show. I was trying to think of a Poker or Vegas theme show but I can't seem to come up with anything that sounds good.

Does anyone have any ideas for a theme and/or how we can make it fun for the guys. I don't play poker, so I'm at lost on how I could turn this into a fun show for the guys.

Last year the sales were $2,400. Some of they guys came because they thought it was a joke so I really need something that will bring them back.

Thanks!

Karen

How about a dips show? Like great appitizer recipes they can make to eat while playing cards? Bits and Bevs would be a good theme show to use. If they want to drink alcohol, there are alcohol subsitutions in the Fizz drinks. How about the Jerk Chicken Nachos, Club House Chicken Squares, there's a pizza dip - never tried it but it might be good, Touch Down Taco dip (I think that's what it's called).

Karen Weber said:
.....Last year the sales were $2,400. Some of they guys came because they thought it was a joke so I really need something that will bring them back.
Wow Karen, that's fantastic! Do they have any friends in the Atlanta area?

Maybe do something along the lines of "Ultimate Chili and Spuds":
- lets them get hands on with the stainless steel cookware ($$:) ) and the the big honkin' executive pot (if you have it)
- bake curly fries (uses the APCS, a guy favorite, and the stoneware)
-with a couple extra potatoes hanging around they could "play" with alot of tools (there's a great flyer on the "potato demo" on here)

Another option, would be a "Romance Her in the Kitchen" theme. You can google for aphrodisiac (sp?) foods and then spin off from there. They can do pork medallions (uses stainless steel cookware and the meat tenderizer) with a sauce. Making a potato au gratin is a breeze with the APCS and the stoneware. And of course a chocolate thing-y for dessert.

I would think first about what products you want them to work with. Since you already did a BBQ theme, why not promote the cookware and some of our 'guy tools' (I'm being really sexist in my stereotype here:rolleyes: ):
- the APCS with stand (it's is the ultimate kitchen gadget: sharp, multiple parts, and tool-y looking)
- the meat tenderizer (it's heavy, manly, and awesome, awesome, awesomw)
- the microplane (the microplane tools were actually adapted from a wood-shaving tool)
- the stoneware (replicates a pizza oven and gets them into another 'collection'...and they'll impress the women in their life that they actually use PC stones!)
These items would make for some nice sales.

Anyway...just some ideas. Given the amount of sales last time, it sounds like it'd be worth it to do more than one recipe and run longer than the recommendation of 45 minutes. (Just my thoughts...limited though they may be :) )

ThanksI like the idea of using the Cookware in the demo. Between his show in March last year and his wife's show in September, they bought a couple sets for their kid's Christmas gifts. Plus they have the Executive set too. My host is not shy, he was up standing next to me during the whole demo talking about the products. And yes, I did ask him if he wanted to sell. I'll ask him if he has any brothers in other states!

Thanks,

Karen

1. What type of products do you recommend for a "Guys Only" theme show?

For a "Guys Only" theme show, we recommend focusing on grilling and cooking tools, such as our grill pan, BBQ tool set, and meat thermometer. We also have a variety of beer and cocktail accessories that would be perfect for the occasion.

2. Can you provide menu suggestions for a "Guys Only" theme show?

Absolutely! We have a variety of recipes on our website that are perfect for a "Guys Only" theme show. Some popular options include our bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers, buffalo chicken dip, and loaded nachos. We also have a selection of easy-to-make appetizers and desserts.

3. Are there any special offers for hosting a "Guys Only" theme show?

Yes, as a host of a "Guys Only" theme show, you can earn free and discounted products based on your sales. You can also receive a discount on your own purchases. Plus, we offer exclusive host specials each month that are perfect for a "Guys Only" theme show.

4. Can I customize the invitations and decorations for a "Guys Only" theme show?

Absolutely! As a host, you have the option to personalize your invitations and decorations with our customizable templates. You can also choose from a variety of themes and designs to fit the "Guys Only" theme.

5. Can I host a "Guys Only" theme show at a different location?

Yes, you can host a "Guys Only" theme show at a location of your choice, such as a friend's house, a park, or even a tailgate party. Our consultants will bring all the necessary products and supplies to make your event a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jpanzenhagen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzbeth
  • melindag
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AshleyAllison