• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What creative game idea do these crazy guys have for their wife's show?

In summary, the conversation reveals that the speaker's husband and his co-worker are known for their entertaining and crazy antics at parties. They have come up with a game involving a cash prize that they want to play at an upcoming party. The speaker is concerned about the high amount of the prize and suggests changing it to a gift certificate. The conversation also mentions the speaker's husband and his co-worker considering becoming consultants for the speaker's business. The speaker also shares her admiration for military members and their potential as consultants.
Sheila
Gold Member
First of all, let me just say that my Husband & his co-workers are crazy!

When I hosted a show in March (the one that eventually led me to signing as a consultant) my husband (Brian) and one of his co-worker's (Jerard) attended. They were the hit of the show. They were the only ones really willing to get up and try out the tools. Most of the guests were "wives" of my husband's job or close friends who were already familiar with these two crazy guys. So everyone in the room was rolling & laughing with all the off the wall stuff that these two were doing (like trying to see HOW FAST they could make the Salad & Berry Spinner go ...). A host since that show requested that they both attend to "perform" and boost her show sales. LOL

So Jerard's wife is hosting a show this weekend. Jerard informs me last night that he & my husband have come up with an idea for a game that they want to play at the show. Jerard's wife bought this really ugly bright green purse that she never uses. He wants to put $40 in the green purse and pass it around during the show. Everytime he or Brian says "manamana" (from Sesame Street), whoever catches them has to put their finger on their own nose & hum the tune to get the purse. At the end of the show, whoever has the purse in their possession gets to use the money toward their purchase for the night. I'm laughing at the idea. Of course, I've already suggested that they change the "word of the day" to something Pampered Chef related and that the contents of the bag be a gift certificate that I print vs. cash. We'll see what they decide.

He also wants to give the person with the largest order $60 off their final total. :eek: That's a total of $100 that he's wanting to give away for attending his wife's show! I have to admit, I'm in shock!!! I think it's a little much and told him I think he's being really generous. I'm hoping he drops the amount. I'd hate for anyone who books off his show to think that this is something that I'm offering at all my shows. I will have to make sure that it's made VERY clear to all the guests up front that this is his contribution to the show.

Not for nothing but I think Jerad is your first recruit! Military dudes make AWESOME consultants! I know it for a fact as I have had 2 AD guys on my team at different times!!! LOL!!

Brian & Jerard have informed me that they should start charging me for them to make appearances at my shows. LOL

Sheila, it sounds like everyone would have lots of fun. I would be concerned, though, about the message a give-away of such a high dollar amount might send.I was reading an article recently about offering discounts. An occasional sale or incentive can be an effective tool. However, too steep a discount or too frequently given discounts can give the impression that your prices are too high to begin with.I love the idea of the "manamana" game. I also like the idea of a gift to the person with the highest order. How about changing the prizes, though, to one of the door prize items--citrus peeler, scrapers, Season's Best, etc? Trust me, people will battle to win just about anything. It doesn't have to be expensive. And, I know you talked about making it really clear that the prizes are not your incentives. However, we all know that people don't always listen to (or remember) what we say.Like I said, the ideas sound fun! I'd just be concerned about the large prizes.

I love the military!!! And I wish we were still overseas!!

erinyourpclady said:
Not for nothing but I think Jerad is your first recruit! Military dudes make AWESOME consultants! I know it for a fact as I have had 2 AD guys on my team at different times!!! LOL!!

What is it that makes them good? They're outgoing? :)

I'm AD Army ...

Just curious. It's an interesting observation you made.

1. What is the Host's Idea for a New Game?

The Host's Idea for a New Game is a fun and interactive activity that the host can plan for their Pampered Chef party. It allows guests to participate and compete in games while learning about Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I come up with a creative idea for the game?

You can brainstorm with friends and family, browse online for inspiration, or think about your favorite games and how you can incorporate them with Pampered Chef products.

3. What are some popular games for a Pampered Chef party?

Some popular games for a Pampered Chef party include "Name that Product" where guests have to guess the name of a product based on its description, "Pampered Chef Bingo" where guests have to match product names on their bingo card, and "Kitchen Trivia" where guests answer questions about cooking and kitchen tools.

4. How can I make sure the game is relevant to Pampered Chef products?

You can make sure the game is relevant by incorporating product names, uses, and benefits into the game. You can also use actual Pampered Chef products as part of the game, such as using a kitchen tool as a prop or prize.

5. What are some tips for hosting a successful game at a Pampered Chef party?

Some tips for hosting a successful game at a Pampered Chef party include keeping the game fun and engaging, providing clear instructions, offering small prizes or incentives for winners, and making sure all guests have a chance to participate. It's also important to tie the game back to the products and showcase their usefulness and versatility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
magentablue
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MWCOOKIN