• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Idea for a Game at Show I Have Tonight

It would be more like a contest where the winner is the person who completes all the questions correctly.
PamperedChefMelissa
Gold Member
I went to a MK party a few months ago as a favor to my mother and the consultant played a game where we wrote 5 names with numbers down of those we know who wear makeup. I'm thinking that tonight I will have the guests turn over their wish lists and write down the names & numbers of 5 people (men/women) who love to cook. What do you guys think? I'm wondering if I could get any possible bookings/new customers out of this!

see a thread a few days ago I do a similar thing but I do not take their names....

the thread is how many guest packets

Last edited:
PamperedChefMelissa said:
I went to a MK party a few months ago as a favor to my mother and the consultant played a game where we wrote 5 names with numbers down of those we know who wear makeup. I'm thinking that tonight I will have the guests turn over their wish lists and write down the names & numbers of 5 people (men/women) who love to cook. What do you guys think? I'm wondering if I could get any possible bookings/new customers out of this!

I say Go For It!

I've seen something similar where you write down:

5 people you know who aren't here tonight
5 people you know who love to cook
Do you like dessert or appetizers better?
Write down the night of the week that is least busy for you
What one item in the catalog would you like to see go on sale?

and it seems like there are a couple more questions too....then, you can tell everyone that they have done the hardest work for hosting. They have:

Started their guest list
Chosen a Party Theme
Chosen a day of the week for their party
Chosen one item they can get for free of half-off!

That is pretty cool...will try it at my next show!

You said this is a 'game' . . . do you give a prize, and if so, what?

I'm thinking maybe anyone who answers all the questions and books a show gets something free when the show is submitted?

Sarah

I typically give SB for all my prizes...sometimes the peelers, clips...small stuff.

texaschef said:
I typically give SB for all my prizes...sometimes the peelers, clips...small stuff.

Yes, but how would you determine who 'wins?'

I don't know that I would consider this a game or call it that.

Related to Idea for a Game at Show I Have Tonight

1)

What are some fun and engaging games I can play at my Pampered Chef show tonight?

At Pampered Chef, we believe in creating a fun and interactive environment for our guests. Here are 5 game ideas that are sure to keep your guests entertained:

• Recipe Raffle: Have guests write down their name and email on a slip of paper for every recipe they purchase. At the end of the show, draw a name and that guest can win a free product or discount off their purchase.
  • Product Scavenger Hunt: Hide small Pampered Chef products around the room and have guests find them during the show. The person who finds the most items wins a prize.
  • Trivia Game: Create a list of questions related to Pampered Chef products, recipes, and cooking tips. Have guests answer the questions and the person with the most correct answers wins a prize.
  • Guess the Recipe: Choose a popular recipe and gather all the ingredients in separate bowls. Have guests guess the recipe based on the ingredients and the first person to guess correctly wins a prize.
  • Roll the Dice: Create a list of tasks related to Pampered Chef products or recipes. Have guests roll a dice and complete the corresponding task. For example, if they roll a 3, they have to demonstrate how to use a specific kitchen tool.
2)

Can I incorporate my products into the games I play at my show?

Absolutely! In fact, we encourage it. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining fun and easy. Incorporating them into games is a great way to showcase their functionality and benefits. Plus, it's a fun way to get your guests excited about the products and potentially lead to more sales.

3)

Do I need to provide prizes for the games I play at my show?

It's not necessary, but it can add an extra element of excitement for your guests. Prizes can be as simple as a small product sample or discount off their purchase. You can also offer bigger prizes for the main winner of the games. This is a great way to thank your guests for attending and participating in the games.

4)

Can I come up with my own game ideas or do you have suggestions?

We always encourage our consultants to get creative and come up with their own game ideas. However, if you need some inspiration, our Pampered Chef community is always sharing their successful game ideas on our consultant forums and social media groups. Don't be afraid to ask for suggestions and adapt them to fit your show.

5)

How can I ensure my guests will have a good time playing games at my show?

The key is to keep the games simple, fun, and relevant to Pampered Chef. Make sure to explain the rules clearly and encourage everyone to participate. It's also important to keep the games short and not take up too much time from the main focus of the show - showcasing our products. And don't forget to have a positive and energetic attitude while playing the games to keep your guests engaged and entertained!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies