• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Girls' Night Out W/ Multiple Vendors

In summary, the idea of having three ladies selling their products at the same time may not be a good idea because it will make it harder for each seller.
winklermom
We have several ladies in our church who work for DS companies. I have thought about possibly doing a Girls' Night Out and having each of us set up in the dining hall of the church. We would have Thirty One and Perfectly Posh, as well as my PC business represented. Has anyone ever tried anything like this? Is it a good idea or will it just make it harder for each seller because the sales may be divided between three of us? Any tips or suggestions would certainly be appreciated.

I have done several of these parties, where it's me Pampered Chef, Thirty-One, and Scentsy. I just did one two weeks ago and had great success. I had sales over $300. People enjoy coming to see other products and meeting different people at the same time. I think it would be a great hit. Give it a try!!

With Christmas and holidays coming, it's always fun to go to events like that. Yes- the sales may be lower, but you meet new people too!

I'm doing the same thing this year, it's my first time. I have 9 other vendors, hope it goes well :)

Any suggestions for getting the word out? Since we all go to the same church, we know a lot of the same people. I would like for it to be something that goes beyond just our ladies.

Bring a new friend to the event, get your name in for a special drawing????

winklermom said:
Any suggestions for getting the word out? Since we all go to the same church, we know a lot of the same people. I would like for it to be something that goes beyond just our ladies.

We are doing something similar in our church. (we have PC, 31, Scensty, Tupperware) We decided to invite a few other business and it has grown to about 25 vendors and crafters. Our youth is doing food sales.
We created a facebook event and had each vendor invite their friends. and created a flyer for them to print and share in their circle of contacts. We also have it on 3 local websites and the local christian radio station (all free).
This is the first time we have done this so I am excited to see how it goes. Good luck and let us know how your works out.

I am in a vendor fair next saturday titled "Girl's Day Out" so this is my first one as a PC consultant. I have gotten lots of help from this site so thanks to all of you!!

Well, we had our event last night... Not as busy as I'd hoped for but got to meet some nice people that were part of it . We have ideas for improvment and hopefully will do it again. I learned REAL FAST how to put something like this together. Just wish I'd had more budget for advertisement and time for promoting it. Facebook can be hit or miss, because not everyone checks FB everyday (like me), heck some don't get on for weeks/months. Locations an timeing are key factors. I would prefer to do a Sat event next time vs Friday night and we needed a sign or ballons or something out front.
@WINKLERMOM- I say give it a try! Maybe send invites to all past host and guest that you have contact info for. and suggest that the others do the same, as well as encourage guest to bring an uninvited guest or two.
Let us know if you do it and how it works.

I have been talking about doing this at the Salon I go to. My stylist is also the owner, and she has several clients sell for other vendors and actually mentioned the idea to me. I'm wondering if it would make sense to push her to do something before Christmas...

PamperedinConshy said:
I have been talking about doing this at the Salon I go to. My stylist is also the owner, and she has several clients sell for other vendors and actually mentioned the idea to me. I'm wondering if it would make sense to push her to do something before Christmas...

Absolutely!!! Her client base is heavier during the holidays so she will have more people to invite! She could do it after hours or perhaps on a Sunday afternoon and set up a section for you all to set up so those not there to get their hair done can browse and shop without being in the way of the others.

winklermom said:
We have several ladies in our church who work for DS companies. I have thought about possibly doing a Girls' Night Out and having each of us set up in the dining hall of the church. We would have Thirty One and Perfectly Posh, as well as my PC business represented. Has anyone ever tried anything like this? Is it a good idea or will it just make it harder for each seller because the sales may be divided between three of us? Any tips or suggestions would certainly be appreciated.

I was a pc consultant earlier this month. It was great. Host had over $500 party.

1. What is "Girls' Night Out W/ Multiple Vendors"?

"Girls' Night Out W/ Multiple Vendors" is an event where a group of vendors, including Pampered Chef, come together to showcase and sell their products. It's a fun and social way for women to shop and support small businesses.

2. Is there a fee to attend "Girls' Night Out W/ Multiple Vendors"?

No, there is no fee to attend. It's a free event where you can browse and shop from different vendors.

3. What kind of products can I expect to find at "Girls' Night Out W/ Multiple Vendors"?

Each vendor will have their own unique products, but you can expect to find a variety of items such as kitchen gadgets, home decor, beauty products, jewelry, and more. Pampered Chef will have a selection of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware.

4. Can I bring a friend to "Girls' Night Out W/ Multiple Vendors"?

Of course! The more, the merrier. This event is open to everyone, so feel free to invite your friends and family to join in on the fun.

5. Will there be any special deals or discounts at "Girls' Night Out W/ Multiple Vendors"?

Yes, many vendors, including Pampered Chef, will have special deals and promotions exclusively for this event. It's a great opportunity to snag some great products at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jenpottratz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • chellb1234