• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Battle of the Sexes: Fun Night of Comedy & Bookings!

In summary, "Battle of the Sexes: Fun Night of Comedy & Bookings!" is a live comedy event hosted by Pampered Chef that features male and female comedians, as well as opportunities to book Pampered Chef parties and products. It is open to the public and has a casual dress code. Outside food and drinks are not allowed, but refreshments and snacks will be available for purchase at the venue. To book a Pampered Chef party at the event, simply speak to one of the consultants.
lisabushey
I had my 1st coed party last night and we did "The Battle of the Sexes", I must say it was the funnest show I have ever had! The guys really got into it and they did not want to be out beaten by the girls! It was so funny. There was 7 couples there, so I really only had 7 buying guest so the sales wern't that great but I got 2 bookings. I was really worried that the guys wouldn't play because 1/2 of them were being forced to go by their wives, but they were the ones who really got into it the most! I'm going to push for more shows like this from now on!

Sounds like it was a great time!!!

I never had a show like this and I would love to try this. I will have to see who I can get to have a couple shows.

What is "Battle of the Sexes: Fun Night of Comedy & Bookings!"?

"Battle of the Sexes: Fun Night of Comedy & Bookings!" is a live comedy event hosted by Pampered Chef that features male and female comedians battling it out on stage for laughs. It also includes opportunities to book Pampered Chef parties and products.

Who can attend "Battle of the Sexes: Fun Night of Comedy & Bookings!"?

Anyone can attend "Battle of the Sexes: Fun Night of Comedy & Bookings!" It is open to the public and is a fun event for adults of all ages.

How do I book a Pampered Chef party at "Battle of the Sexes: Fun Night of Comedy & Bookings!"?

To book a Pampered Chef party at the event, simply speak to one of our Pampered Chef consultants at the event and they will be happy to assist you in setting up a party for you and your friends.

What is the dress code for "Battle of the Sexes: Fun Night of Comedy & Bookings!"?

The dress code for the event is casual. We want everyone to feel comfortable and relaxed for a fun night of laughs and entertainment.

Can I bring my own food or drinks to "Battle of the Sexes: Fun Night of Comedy & Bookings!"?

No, outside food and drinks are not permitted at the event. However, we will have refreshments and snacks available for purchase at the venue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • ejuliano
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ejuliano
  • ChefChris