• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Had My First Show Last Night!!!!

In summary, my friend hosted a show and managed to make a total of $615. She has one guest interested in talking more about the opportunity, so we'll see if any bookings come from it. She had fun talking about her love for cooking and thinks she will enjoy this job.
KimmyDarling
One of my friends hosted my first show last night. There were six people there, and I demo'd the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart.

I wasn't anywhere near perfect, but I think everybody had a good time! As of now, the show total is $615, too, which makes me happy. No bookings from it (yet!), but one guest is interested in talking more about the opportunity, so we'll see!

It is so much fun to talk about something you really love. I really think I am going to enjoy this job!

http://techhelpers.net/e4u/drink/trink04.gif

Way to go! Your sales sound GREAT for your first show! :D

WOO HOO GREAT JOB....You keep it up girl******

Thanks, y'all!!!!I coached my hostess pretty well-- she had a bunch of outside orders!

Not bad for only 6 people!!! :)

KimmyDarling said:
One of my friends hosted my first show last night. There were six people there, and I demo'd the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart.

I wasn't anywhere near perfect, but I think everybody had a good time! As of now, the show total is $615, too, which makes me happy. No bookings from it (yet!), but one guest is interested in talking more about the opportunity, so we'll see!

It is so much fun to talk about something you really love. I really think I am going to enjoy this job!

http://techhelpers.net/e4u/drink/trink04.gif
Don't listen to anyone who tells you how to do your business. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll be FINE! :D

Congrats...great job!!

That's awesome for your first show! Keep up the great work!!!!!

thats sooo great!

Way to go for your first show:D Great host coaching; keep it up!
BTW, none of us are "perfect" chefs...just "pampered" ones;) I use that line all the time at my shows!
Oh, & you're halfway there to your SS bonus!

Thanks, y'all!!!

lacychef said:
BTW, none of us are "perfect" chefs...just "pampered" ones;)
I couldn't agree more Lacy!

1. How do I host a successful Pampered Chef show?

To host a successful Pampered Chef show, it's important to invite as many people as possible, provide a comfortable and inviting space for the show, and have a positive and enthusiastic attitude. It's also helpful to familiarize yourself with the products and menu beforehand, and offer special incentives or discounts for guests who book their own shows.

2. What is the average length of a Pampered Chef show?

The average length of a Pampered Chef show is about 2-3 hours, depending on the number of guests and the complexity of the recipes being demonstrated. However, the host can also choose to have a shorter or longer show to fit their schedule and preferences.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products outside of a show?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from a consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. However, hosting or attending a show allows you to see the products in action and take advantage of special discounts and offers.

4. Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the menu for your show. They can help you choose recipes that fit your preferences, dietary restrictions, and budget.

5. How can I earn free or discounted products from hosting a Pampered Chef show?

By hosting a Pampered Chef show, you can earn free and discounted products through the host rewards program. The more guests who attend and make purchases, the more rewards you can earn. Your consultant can provide more information on specific host rewards and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
Replies