• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Had My First Show in Many Months Last Friday Night & Boy Am I,

In summary, the author had a show and is having a problem remembering everyone. She tries to remember a few people and makes notes when she is at the show and when she makes customer care calls. She includes notes about people's children, school, job, etc. in her next conversation with them.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I had my first show in many months last Friday night & boy am I, already, having a problem keeping people straight. This first party had 15 people there with orders to go with all of them, several email orders (on website and from the host), & people who gave the host orders so the host handed me these when I arrived, how in the heck do you keep "everyone' organized in your brain? My persons from my party on Fri and Sat are already getting jumbled together!

I love that she put the AWESOME effort into her party but I am already feeling overwhelmed. I did put information about everyone, I remembered, on there survey slips when I got home but am still at a loss of remembering some of the persons. I also made a folder for each party & put the orders, payments and survey slips in each of them.

Help!!

don't worry so much about remembering all the guests. I try to remember a few--normally from a story they tell or someone tells me, but when you do CC calls, they'll remind you who they are! people love to talk about themselves and their situations!

If you use a survey slip (prize drawing slip) at your shows, jot a quick note about the person while you are at the show or when you get home. Make sure you enter this information in Pampered Partner. Then, when you make customer care calls you'll remember something about that individual. Sometimes I make a note based on what they look like. . .if you're a visual person this can help jog your memory.

Also, this is why I make (yes, MAKE:) ) guests wear name tags at my show. I find that if I spend and hour looking at their name (and saying it when I talk to them during the show), I'm much more likely to remember when I see them at the grocery store or run into them again at another show.

I do the survey slips, making notes at the show & when I get home. Plus do the name tags so I get used to saying there name, but also make sure to say there name EVERYTIME I have a conversation with them at the party and on the phone.

I NEED to get used to using PP better by including these notes. And have to remind myself that I am only human, not remembering everything is okay..You are correct, won't I can't remember from the party will be jogged as soon as I get on the phone with the different persons. We do tend to like to talk, ALOT!!

Thanks for the replies..

naekelsey said:
have to remind myself that I am only human, not remembering everything is okay..

Yes, you are only human! I think the most important thing is that you are trying to remember these people as individuals.

When I do customer care calls I update my PP notes. If they've had a child (or if I find out the names of their children/husband) I add this info. Going to school, building a house, new job, going on vacation. . . anything I can use in the next conversation to let them know I listened last time we talked. Oh, when I update my notes I date them. So it looks like "02-28-07 -- vacationing in April to California, husband just got new job"

Related to I Had My First Show in Many Months Last Friday Night & Boy Am I,

What products were featured at your Pampered Chef show?

The featured products at my Pampered Chef show were the Ultimate Mandoline, Quick Cooker, Deep Covered Baker, Mix 'N Scraper, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a great way to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun and interactive party with friends and family.

How can I place an order from your Pampered Chef show?

You can place an order from my Pampered Chef show by contacting me directly, or by using the online ordering system on the Pampered Chef website. You can also attend another show or host your own to take advantage of host benefits.

Do you offer any special deals or promotions at your Pampered Chef shows?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions at our Pampered Chef shows. These can include discounts on specific products, free gifts with purchase, or extra rewards for hosting a show. Be sure to ask your consultant for more details.

Can I earn money by becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can earn money by becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. You can earn a commission on your sales, as well as bonuses and incentives for reaching certain milestones. Plus, you can set your own schedule and work from home. Ask me for more information about joining my team!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • amuia