• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yay! My Show Last Night Put Me Over My $15000 Career Sales!I Am so

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, the speaker has utilized various sales techniques such as hosting in-person and virtual shows, utilizing social media, and providing excellent customer service to make over $15,000 in career sales at one show. Some recommended strategies for increasing sales include offering promotions and discounts, hosting themed shows, showcasing product versatility, and providing personalized recommendations. It took the speaker several years of consistent effort and improvement to reach this milestone. Tips for maintaining high sales include staying organized, continuously learning about the products and market trends, and being motivated by a passion for the products and company mission.
coriatc
Gold Member
YAY! My show last night put me over my $15000 career sales!
I am so excited to get my silver whisk and see my name in the CN!! :)

Re: $15000Congratulations Cori!

Re: $15000congrats way to go

Re: $15000Oh that is awesome - dont forget that raise!!!! 2% rocks!

Re: $15000Congrats! I'll be there before too many months go by!

Re: $15000Woo Hoo!!!! Way to be Cori!!!

Re: $15000Congrats . . . .

Re: $15000Congratulations!

Re: $15000Congrats!!

Re: $15000That is awesome. Congratulations!

Re: $15000way to go. Feels good doesn't it?

Re: $15000Congrats!!

Re: $15000Congrats! I can't wait to be there too (it will be a while!).

Enjoy the pay raise :)

Re: $15000Great Job Cori!
Did you implement anything new and creative to get there that you'd like to share?

Re: $15000Congrats, Cori!!!

Re: $15000I can't WAIT to get to my 15k career sales! Qualifying felt awesome, so I'm sure reaching 15,000 will feel SPECTACULAR! :)

Re: $15000
buckeyefan08 said:
Great Job Cori!
Did you implement anything new and creative to get there that you'd like to share?
Nothing really special to implement...
I just tried to keep up with booking shows and continually following up with those who had said "not right now, maybe in xxx months"...

I have been a consultant for a year and almost 2 months, and missed my goal by those two months. I had hoped to get my $15000 within my first year. Now the goal is to become a future ... I have one recruit, and am trying to plug along to getting another! :)

Re: $15000Well that's just awesome! Way to go!

Re: $15000Congratulations! It's a great feeling!

Related to Yay! My Show Last Night Put Me Over My $15000 Career Sales!I Am so

1. How did you manage to make over $15,000 in career sales at one show?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I utilize various sales techniques such as hosting in-person and virtual shows, utilizing social media to reach a wider audience, and providing excellent customer service to attract and retain loyal customers.

2. What strategies can I use to increase my sales like you did?

Some effective strategies include offering promotions and discounts, hosting themed shows, showcasing the versatility of our products, and providing personalized recommendations to customers based on their needs and preferences.

3. How long did it take you to reach this milestone?

Building a successful career in sales takes time and effort. It took me several years of consistently working hard, building relationships with customers, and continuously improving my sales skills to achieve this milestone.

4. Can you share any tips for maintaining high sales consistently?

One tip is to always stay organized and track your sales and goals. Additionally, continuously learning about our products and keeping up with market trends can help you provide valuable insights and recommendations to customers, increasing your sales potential.

5. What motivates you to maintain such high sales performance?

I am passionate about the products and the company's mission to bring families together around the dinner table. Seeing the positive impact my sales have on my customers' lives motivates me to continue striving for success and helping others do the same.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenni
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • riggs62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies