• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Career Milestone: $100K in Sales!

In summary, Rae has submitted a catalog show that has put her over the $100,000 mark for career sales. While she received some congratulations, one colleague did not see the significance as it does not lead to a raise. However, she is excited to celebrate with her "Cheffer Buddies" and is grateful for their support. Other colleagues also offer their congratulations and share their own goals and achievements. Rae has been doing this for 4 1/2 years, but only became serious about her business 2 years ago. She also mentions that she lives in a remote area, which may have contributed to her success. Overall, Rae is proud of her accomplishment and is looking forward to sitting at a new table at the Career Club
raebates
Staff member
Today I submitted a catalog show that put me over the $100,000 mark for career sales!

The Furry Guy kind of congratulated me but didn't see the big deal, since it doesn't lead to a raise or anything. :rolleyes: He wasn't at all impressed when I told him I'd be sitting at a new table at the Career Club Luncheon. i knew my Cheffer Buddies would celebrate with me, though. :chef:

Re: $100,000Congrats! I can only dream for $100,000.

Re: $100,000Woo-hoo!http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_congratulations.gif

Re: $100,000congrats!!!!

Re: $100,000Whoohooo for you! I'm over half way there! Go Celebrate Rae!!! :)

Re: $100,000Congratulations!!

Re: $100,000That's awesome!

Re: $100,000Congratulations, Rae! That is wonderful!!!!

Re: $100,000That deserves a BIG WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Way to go Rae!

Re: $100,000That is great!! Congratulations. :)

Re: $100,000WOW Congrats!!!

that puts me about $80,000 behind you....

Re: $100,000Ya Rae!!!!! If we are in the same wave next year, lets sit together!!! I hit it as well in August! Oh what a fun table that will be!!!

Re: $100,000Congratulations and here's to the next 100k!

Re: $100,000Congrats Rae! I'm there with ya!! You deserve a big WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO from me too!:D

Re: $100,000Dang! How long did it take? And is the 100k gross or your commission?

Re: $100,000Congrats! Way to Go!!!

Re: $100,000Awesome Rae - fantabulous job!!!! I'll see you at conference next year and we'll have to sit together.

Re: $100,000Thanks, everyone!Dor, I'd be proud to sit with you. You too, Andrea.WonderMonkey, that's Commissionable Sales. I've been doing this 4 1/2 years, but I didn't get serious about my business until about two years ago. The first 2 1/2 years I was pretty much a hobbyist. Keep in mind, too, that I live in the middle of nowhere.

Re: $100,000Rae, Congratulations!!! Can I sit with you as well? I will hit $100,000 next month, Lord willing !

Re: $100,000Congrats Rae!!

Re: $100,000Awesome Rae!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

Re: $100,000The more the merrier, Sue!

Re: $100,000
raebates said:
Thanks, everyone!

Dor, I'd be proud to sit with you. You too, Andrea.

WonderMonkey, that's Commissionable Sales. I've been doing this 4 1/2 years, but I didn't get serious about my business until about two years ago. The first 2 1/2 years I was pretty much a hobbyist. Keep in mind, too, that I live in the middle of nowhere.

I wasn't critiquing! I was just asking! I don't know much about much.

I hope to be able accomplish YOUR accomplishments some day!

Re: $100,000Yahoo way to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: $100,000Way to go Rae! I want to be at the $50,000 table at NC. :)

Re: $100,000Congratulations to you!!!!
What a milestone to reach.

I'm a long way behind you, but I'll never give up!!;)

Re: $100,000WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!! GREAT JOB!

wanna share some secrets? i've been doing it for 3 yrs next month and i am almost at $50K.

http://www.oldtimecandy.com/images/candypix-pages/100-grand-bar_small.jpg

bananahuge.gif

Re: $100,000YEA!!!CONGRATS, this also means you'll get a special gift at the luncheon too
I'm all about the "carrots"

Re: $100,000Wahooo for Rae!! Hip-hip HOORAY, hip-hip HOORAY, hip-hip HOORAY!! Way to go Rae. You make us all proud :)

Re: $100,000I am so proud of you Rae!! Congrats!!! HUGS!!!!

Re: $100,000AWESOME!!!!!
My photobucket went wacky, otherwise I was going to send you a congrats pic :)

Re: $100,000Way to go Rae!!! That's awesome!!!! At the rate we are going, we will join you in about 10 years! Congratulations & keep up the great work!!!

Re: $100,000Way to go Rae!

Re: $100,000Wahoo Rae! Great job! Save a seat at the table if we're in the same wave - I hit it about a month ago...

It feels good even if it doesn't get us a raise :)

Re: $100,000That's awesome! Congratulations!!!!

Re: $100,000Haha, makes my $2500 look rather puny! Of course, I've only been doing this since March.

Rae, and all of you $100k-ers, that is so marvelous! You are inspirations to the rest of us.

Re: $100,000Way to go Rae! Tell Furry Guy to stick it where the sun don't shine! Just kidding, he seems like a sweet guy!

Re: $100,000You kick butt. When I grow up, I want to be Rae :)
Congrats, sweetie. I LOVE your Christmas thread too!

Re: $100,000Congrats, I will sit with you at conference!

Re: $100,000Congratulations, Rae!

WonderMonkey said:
I wasn't critiquing! I was just asking! I don't know much about much.

I hope to be able accomplish YOUR accomplishments some day!

I didn't think you were critiquing. I figured you were just curious. I just think it's important to keep circumstances in perspective. There are different challenges with each circumstance. As KG and Ann point out, your mileage may vary.l :p

ragschef said:
WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!! GREAT JOB! wanna share some secrets? i've been doing it for 3 yrs next month and i am almost at $50K.
No real secrets. Keep a consistent schedule. Make customer care calls on a regular basis--they lead to customer loyalty, which leads to more sales. Just keep plugging away.

Related to Celebrating Career Milestone: $100K in Sales!

1. How long did it take you to reach $100,000 in sales?

It took me [insert number of years] to reach $100,000 in sales. It was a combination of hard work, dedication, and building strong relationships with my customers.

2. What has been your most successful sales technique?

My most successful sales technique has been hosting catalog shows. It allows me to reach a larger audience and showcase the amazing products from Pampered Chef in a fun and interactive way.

3. What do you attribute your success to?

I attribute my success to my passion for the products, my strong work ethic, and the support of my loyal customers and team members. I also make sure to stay updated on the latest trends and constantly improve my sales techniques.

4. How do you celebrate reaching a career milestone like this?

I love celebrating my career milestones with my fellow Pampered Chef consultants. We have a strong sense of community and support each other's successes. I also like to treat myself to something special as a reward for all my hard work.

5. What advice do you have for other Pampered Chef consultants striving for $100,000 in sales?

My advice would be to never give up and always stay true to yourself and your passion for the products. Be consistent, constantly strive for improvement, and build strong relationships with your customers. And most importantly, enjoy the journey and celebrate your successes along the way!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • smarteez2