• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My $50,000 Career Sales Milestone!

In summary, the "Celebrating My $50,000 Career Sales Milestone!" program is a recognition program for Pampered Chef consultants who have reached $50,000 or more in career sales. To qualify, consultants must have at least $50,000 in career sales and will receive a special pin, certificate, and access to exclusive training and resources. There is no time limit to reach this milestone and consultants who have already reached it can still participate in the program.
chefsteph07
Just checked my statement online, I hit my $50,000 career sales this pay period! Whoooo hooooo!!! I'm pumped!

Just had to share! I have been in danger of going inactive a few times over the years and it was that career sales milestone that kept me going and scraping by from time to time...didn't want to lose it and go back to zero!

chefsteph07 said:
Just checked my statement online, I hit my $50,000 career sales this pay period! Whoooo hooooo!!! I'm pumped!

Just had to share! I have been in danger of going inactive a few times over the years and it was that career sales milestone that kept me going and scraping by from time to time...didn't want to lose it and go back to zero!

Whoo Hooo! That means you get to go to the Career Club Luncheon at Conference......which is very nice!

I know! No more crappy box lunch! That's something to be excited about!

WOW good for you!!

Congratuations! Hope I can get there too!

Good job - hope to join you some day. :)

Congratulations! :thumbup: :D

Congrats! That is my goal is to hit it by June 1st! I have only $17,000 to go! We shall see!!!

:sing: :sing: Congrats!

Congratulations! I have never thought to look at it... I'm only just over $8000 away! Thanks for posting this so some of us would think about it!
Congratulations on persevering and reaching this milestone!!!!!

Congratulations!

Great job!

Congratulations! Way to keep plugging along.

What is the "Celebrating My $50,000 Career Sales Milestone!" program?

The "Celebrating My $50,000 Career Sales Milestone!" program is a recognition program for Pampered Chef consultants who have reached $50,000 or more in career sales. It is our way of celebrating and rewarding your hard work and dedication.

How do I qualify for the "Celebrating My $50,000 Career Sales Milestone!" program?

To qualify for the program, you must have at least $50,000 in career sales. This includes sales from all of your parties, shows, and online orders. Once you reach this milestone, you will automatically be enrolled in the program.

What are the benefits of the "Celebrating My $50,000 Career Sales Milestone!" program?

As a member of the program, you will receive a special "Celebrating My $50,000 Career Sales Milestone!" pin, a certificate of achievement, and recognition on our website and social media channels. You will also have access to exclusive training and resources to help you continue to grow your business.

How long do I have to reach $50,000 in career sales to qualify for the program?

There is no time limit for reaching $50,000 in career sales. As long as you continue to actively work as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will eventually reach this milestone and qualify for the program.

Can I still participate in the "Celebrating My $50,000 Career Sales Milestone!" program if I have already reached this milestone in the past?

Yes, if you have already reached $50,000 or more in career sales, you can still participate in the program. However, you will only receive the recognition and benefits once. We encourage you to continue growing your business and reaching new milestones!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedMelanie
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies