• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Looked at My Commission Statement and I Have Hit Over 50,000 in

In summary, Jennie and Christy reached a milestone of 50,000 career sales. Tammy is also close to reaching 50,000 career sales, but is hoping to reach the milestone of 100,000 career sales. All three women are happy with their accomplishments.
Jennie4PC
I just looked at my commission statement and I have hit over 50,000 in career sales. I have to say I am pretty happy with my accomplishment in selling PC now if I could only get those recruits:rolleyes:

That's awesome! What a great milestone. Congratulations!!:)

Congrats!!!

Ya for you!! If you go to conference you will be invited to the career club luncheon!! I went last year and it was awesome!!

Yah! I was really suprised to see mine at just under $30,000! We all kick butt!

s1gyahoo.gif

Congrats!! I just hit over $50,000 with today's commission statement also!

mazel tov! all that in 2 years!

That's great! I think I have about 7000 to go! I'm shooting to get it by conference so I can eat at the better lunch! HA HA HA!

Great Job and Congrats :)

Christ Follower said:
That's great! I think I have about 7000 to go! I'm shooting to get it by conference so I can eat at the better lunch! HA HA HA!

Me, too! I've got about 7500 to go. Does anyone know the cutoff for sales submission for Career Club Luncheon? My 2 year anniversary is 5/31, so I'd love to hit it by then, but if not, when is the cutoff? TIA

Congrats on your $50,000 milestone (both Christy and Jennie!).

Tammy

Not sure of the cut off - but would like to know - I am at over 86,000 and would LOVE to move up to the 100,000 table!! (But will be just as happy at the 50,000 again this year!!)

Awesome! What a great accomplishment!

Congrats to both of you! I'm at $36,000+. I'm not headed to conf this year but when I go in 2009, I'll definitely be at Career Club Luncheon! :D

I missed the career club lunch last year at NC by about only $400! I had this horrible host who would not return my calls to give me the rest of the orders on her show or the money. I was so upset with her! I was still professional with her when she finally called me back, but inside I was so angry with her!
The cutoff date for me last year was May 31. I had reached 50,000 by the first or second week of May, but they still would not let me attend the career club luncheon.

Whoohooooo for you! I can't wait to reach that milestone! Only $4580 away~ :)

I'm about 5300 away and am sooo hoping to get to 50k this year in time!! It's taken me long enough!

Way to go, Jennie! Keep up the sales and bookings and eventually the recruiting will come, too! Those milestones are fun to watch, and it's a nice benefit to get a nice lunch at conference, too! :)

What does it mean to hit over 50,000 in commission?

When you hit over 50,000 in commission, it means that you have earned a total of $50,000 or more in commissions from your sales or referrals.

How is commission calculated?

Commission is usually calculated as a percentage of the total sales or revenue generated. The percentage may vary depending on the company and the type of product or service being sold.

Is there a limit to how much commission I can earn?

There may be a limit to how much commission you can earn, depending on the company or sales structure. Some companies may have a cap on commissions, while others may offer unlimited earning potential.

Do I have to pay taxes on my commission earnings?

Yes, commission earnings are considered taxable income and must be reported on your tax return. It is important to keep track of your commission statements and consult with a tax professional for proper reporting.

What are some tips for maximizing commission earnings?

Some tips for maximizing commission earnings include setting clear goals, staying organized, building strong relationships with clients, and continuously learning and improving your sales skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
martyskitchen
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • crissy11