• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Get 25% Commission Despite Late Payout?

In summary, if the recruit submitted their final two shows by the end of the month, they would have been paid an extra 2% for those two shows. Additionally, the recruit would have received a commission bump from 23% on the previous two shows.
cookingmommy
Hi,

I have a quick question. This month I should be over $4000 which means I should be receiving 25% commission. Now, I have two shows that are going in on the 1st which means I won't make the cutoff for the July 8th direct deposit which means I will be under the 4000 and would only get 24%. Will they give me that extra percent in my July 22nd commission check? I know it is just 1 percent but heck I worked for it.

Sorry if this was confusing to read.

Sorry, but commission is based on sales submitted by the end of the month. The amount going in on the 1st will count toward the next month sales.

Congratulations on a great month!:p

Thanks for the help. This really is my first month with shows so I don't quite know how everything works.

Commissions are always based on the month in which they were received, and a standard calendar month: 1st through the end (28, 29, 30 or 31). That's frequently different from incentive deadlines, so it's important to track things accurately.

Commissions are based on the first of the month until midnight of the last business day of the month, aren't they?

Yep. Anything RECEIVED in that time period is what counts. Not show date.

Help me with this question...

I received my first commission thru direct deposit at mid-month. Now that I have submitted more shows the commission will go up for the second half of the month.

If I didn't have direct deposit, would I get the higher commission on the first few shows also when receiving just one check at the end of the month?

I think I've confused myself now....does this make sense?:confused:

they'll back-pay you for whatever extra commissions you earned :D

Exactly so for example my recruit just submitted her first four shows. 2 were submitted on the 6th and 7th and she got paid on the 25th. Now she's submitted two more and it's bumped her up to the next commission level for these two. So on the 25th for shows 1 and 2 she received 20%, and on the 9th for shows 3 and 4 she will receive 22% plus 2% for shows 1 and 2.

Clear as mud? ;)

Ahhh....many thanks to the voices of experience out there!!! ;)

Once you get your month-end statement, you'll see it spelled out. I think HO makes it pretty clear and easy to follow.Gotta love that commission bump-up!

chefann said:
Once you get your month-end statement, you'll see it spelled out. I think HO makes it pretty clear and easy to follow.

Gotta love that commission bump-up!

I love how HO it does that! So you can see you are getting paid your extra commission instead of just assuming that you got paid! I was $125 from 23% yesterday...OH well at least I am getting the 2 sharp items and $1500 in sales! (I have 2 shows closing Monday):D

1. Will I still receive my 25% commission if the payout is late?

Yes, as long as the sale was made during the commission payout period, you will still receive your 25% commission even if the payout is delayed.

2. Is there a specific timeframe for when the payout needs to be made in order for me to receive my commission?

It depends on the company's policies and procedures. It is best to check with your employer or the company's commission structure to determine the specific timeframe for payouts.

3. What happens if the payout is delayed for an extended period of time?

If the payout is delayed for an extended period of time, it is best to communicate with your employer or the company's commission department to resolve the issue. You may also want to refer to your contract or commission agreement for further information.

4. Will the 25% commission be paid out in full or will there be a deduction for the late payout?

The 25% commission should be paid out in full, regardless of the timing of the payout. However, it is always best to clarify this with your employer or the company's commission department to ensure there are no discrepancies.

5. Is there any compensation for the inconvenience of receiving a late payout?

This may vary depending on the company's policies and procedures. Some companies may offer compensation for delayed payouts, while others may not. It is best to check with your employer or the company's commission department for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
erinb
  • jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • DZmom