• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yay! My 1St Pampered Bride Show!

In summary, a Pampered Bride Show is an event where you can celebrate your upcoming wedding while learning about and trying out Pampered Chef products. To host a show, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant who will handle all the details. The benefits of hosting include a fun and memorable event, the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, and exclusive host rewards. You can also customize the menu with your consultant to fit your preferences and dietary needs. Additionally, products will be available for purchase at the event, providing a chance to try them out before buying.
riggs62
I just wanted to share my excitement with SOMEBODY! My bridal shower last night is currently at $830 with a couple small orders outstanding! Yay!
5 bookings and possibly 1 recruit lead!!:D

That is great! 5 bookings is amazing. What a good way to spend a Saturday night.
I'm hoping to get a bridal shower some day. I don't always remember to bring it up at shows. My bad!

CoGrAtUlAtIoNS... That is great to hear...

I'm paying for those bookings too. I am so desperate to fill my calendar that I offered $5 in extra free product for each booking to go to the bride.

5 Bookings....WOW!!!! Do you have any advice on what to do at a bridal shower?

Way to go!!!!!!!!!

toegirl123 said:
5 Bookings....WOW!!!! Do you have any advice on what to do at a bridal shower?
Ummm...all my ideas pretty much came from my Director and this forum!
We did the apron...Season's bests for favors with ribbons in the bride's colors, the 50's bride and milenium bride was read by the guests. (anyone married over 5 years had to read the 50's version and the <5 yrs read the updated version. I prepped most of the recipe and had the bride do the finishing touches using the santoku, the mandoline, different pcs.
the grooms mom said she had a wonderful time and couldn't tell it was my first time! lol

Related to Yay! My 1St Pampered Bride Show!

1. What is a Pampered Bride Show?

A Pampered Bride Show is a special event where you can get together with your friends and family to celebrate your upcoming wedding while also learning about and trying out Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I host a Pampered Bride Show?

It's easy! Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and they will work with you to plan and organize the perfect event. They will handle all the details and make sure everything runs smoothly.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Bride Show?

There are many benefits to hosting a Pampered Bride Show. Not only will you have a fun and memorable event with your loved ones, but you will also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products as well as exclusive host rewards.

4. Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Bride Show?

Absolutely! One of the great things about a Pampered Bride Show is that you can work with your consultant to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary needs. Whether you want to focus on appetizers or desserts, there are plenty of options to choose from.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at my Pampered Bride Show?

Yes, you can! Your consultant will have a selection of products available for purchase at the event. This is a great opportunity to try out products and see how they work before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • ChefKelebel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies