• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ladies Night Out in March and Hwc

In summary, the conversation is about a vendor participating in a Ladies Night Out shopping event and considering offering HWC items for cancer research. There is a discussion about whether to collect orders and payment in March or wait until May, with the suggestion to collect names and follow up in April or book a HWC show. There is also mention of concerns about holding onto customer orders and the idea of taking orders at a craft show in mid-April with a disclaimer that orders will not be submitted until May 1.
redsoxgirl
I'm participating in a Ladies Night Out shopping night at a local college in a couple weeks. There will be about 8-10 other vendors there, so it's really just a straight up chance for ladies to go to once place and do lots of "home party" shopping all in one place.

My question is this: Do you think I should offer HWC items on a seperate order form and only charge $4 for direct shipping (so I'd eat the extra cost) and then submit them as a show in May?

I feel really passionately about cancer research as it's touched my family (who hasn't cancer touched??) and would love to be able to offer the items to these women.

Personally, I think that taking the orders (and money) in March is at little too far ahead of May. But you could collect names and give them a call at the end of April. Better yet- see if anyone wants to book a HWC show!

chefann said:
Personally, I think that taking the orders (and money) in March is at little too far ahead of May. But you could collect names and give them a call at the end of April. Better yet- see if anyone wants to book a HWC show!

LOVE that Idea!!!

That's a good idea Ann. Maybe I'll change the Drawing Slip to include "Notify me about HWC".

I know you said that the focus will be on purchasing, but I don't want to hang on to their money for a month and a half (depending on when in March it is). And even card number would be an issue - especially if they give you a debit number and forget to have money available in the account. Too much hassle! And calling them is another contact - they may order a whole bunch more if you call them later.

I am doing a booth at a Relay for Life craft show in mid-April. Do you think it would be OK to take orders for HWC items at that event, with the disclaimer that no orders will be turned in before May 1?

I'd think mid-April would be OK, as long as you let people know that you weren't going to be submitting the order until May 1. I get nervous when holding customer orders. People are so accustomed to instant receipt of orders (i.e. Amazon, etc.) that I worry they're going to freak out when they have to wait more than a week or two.

1. What is Ladies Night Out in March and Hwc?

Ladies Night Out in March and Hwc is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where you can enjoy an evening of fun, food, and friends while learning about our products and trying out new recipes.

2. When is the next Ladies Night Out in March and Hwc?

The next Ladies Night Out in March and Hwc will take place on March 20th at 7pm. Check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to RSVP.

3. Is there a cost to attend Ladies Night Out in March and Hwc?

No, there is no cost to attend Ladies Night Out in March and Hwc. It is a free event for our valued customers to enjoy.

4. What can I expect to do at Ladies Night Out in March and Hwc?

At Ladies Night Out in March and Hwc, you can expect to see live demonstrations of our products, learn tips and tricks for using them, and even try out some delicious recipes. It's a great opportunity to ask questions and get hands-on experience with our products.

5. Can I bring a friend to Ladies Night Out in March and Hwc?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend to Ladies Night Out in March and Hwc. Just make sure to let your Pampered Chef consultant know so they can plan accordingly for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Laura4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • redsoxgirl