• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Doing a Large Ladies' Night Fundraiser Tomorrow...

In summary, for the event, I would suggest showcasing your spring products and going for bookings instead of doing cash and carry. Consider participating in the donation portion if you feel comfortable. Promote your booking offer and the chance to win a food chopper, and make sure to have a professional display and approach potential customers at the event.
Laura4
What's the best way you would do it...take cash and carry or just showcase our spring products and go for bookings?

It was $25 and they are sort of wanting vendors to even donate a portion of sales if possible. Lately I've been lucky to even sell a potato peeler at past events...:cry: I've gotten the habitual "sign-uppers" and even when I do the free party giveaway, I haven't gotten a solid lead out of one of them yet. :confused:

This time I am doing a "book a party, earn a chance to win the food chopper" (I already own the food chopper and earned it for free, so I have nothing to lose.). I need some bookings and it's the perfect place to get it, being a ladies' night. It looks to be well attended, it's apparently well advertised. LOTS of people on facebook have RSVP'd yes (60 as of today), maybe, and who knows who else is out there that is not on FB.

I just need some pointers.

That's exactly what I would do. I don't go looking for sales at events like that. I'm looking for bookings.

I am fairly new at this but I am determined to make it work. First of all, congratulations on earning the food chopper for free! That's a great achievement and shows that you are dedicated to your business. Now, for the event, I would suggest showcasing your spring products and going for bookings. This way, you can introduce your products to potential customers and also get them interested in hosting a party. When it comes to taking cash and carry, it really depends on the type of products you have and if they are suitable for immediate purchase. If you have products that are more expensive and require some thought before purchasing, then it might not be the best idea to do cash and carry. However, if you have smaller, more affordable products that people can purchase on the spot, then cash and carry could work for you. As for the donation portion, it's ultimately up to you if you want to participate. If you feel comfortable donating a portion of your sales, then go for it. It could also be a good way to show your support for the event and potentially attract more customers. In terms of getting bookings, I think your idea of offering a chance to win a food chopper is great. Make sure to promote this on your social media and at the event itself. Also, make sure to have a clear and enticing booking offer for those who are interested in hosting a party. This could be a discount, free product, or extra host rewards. Lastly, make sure to have a professional and eye-catching display at the event. Have your products set up in an inviting way and make sure to have business cards and booking information readily available. Don't be afraid to approach people and strike up conversations about your products and the opportunity to host a party. Good luck at the event and I hope you are able to secure some bookings!

1. How can I maximize sales at a large ladies' night fundraiser?

To maximize sales, make sure to have a variety of products on display and offer special discounts or promotions. It's also helpful to have a designated area for guests to place their orders and to provide information about the fundraiser's cause.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products for the food and drinks at the event?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef products for food and drinks at the event. We have a wide range of cooking tools and appliances that are perfect for hosting a ladies' night.

3. How can I make sure the event runs smoothly?

To ensure a smooth event, have a plan in place for set up and clean up. Assign tasks to volunteers and have a schedule for demonstrations and activities. It's also important to have someone available to answer any questions or assist with orders.

4. What are some popular products for a ladies' night fundraiser?

Some popular products for a ladies' night fundraiser include our stoneware baking dishes, knives, and kitchen gadgets. Our cookbooks and meal prep tools are also great options.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for the fundraiser?

There is no minimum order requirement for the fundraiser. Guests are free to purchase as much or as little as they would like. However, the more products sold, the more funds will be raised for the cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lkhartmann
  • MrsNetNut404