• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help with Queen of the Shoppers

ChefVicki

Novice Member
Apr 7, 2005
Hi Everyone,
I have never played the Queen of the Shoppers game before and have just downloaded it from here. I get the general idea, but could someone explain it to me a bit?? Do they look for the item listed in the catalog and give themselves points if they find it first? Also the first line where they are to look for the EAD says "It was you who found the certificate" what is that?
Thanks for you help, I plan to use it Tuesday night. Hope it is a good game
What do you guys think if it?

Vicki Kaylor
Independent Kitchen Consultant
The Pampered Chef

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
Well the ones that I have seen it has been to take a gift (wrapped or not) and use that to hand to the next person (the one who finds the product first) then the last one with it wins, is the 'queen of the shoppers'.

Ok, it took me a while to figure out what you were talking about but I think I figured out your problem I found 2 queen of shoppers for f/w 05 and one of the lines is cut out in one so maybe this will clarify a bit, but I didn't see a new one is the one you have a new one??

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1336

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
jdavis said:
Well the ones that I have seen it has been to take a gift (wrapped or not) and use that to hand to the next person (the one who finds the product first) then the last one with it wins, is the 'queen of the shoppers'.

Ok, it took me a while to figure out what you were talking about but I think I figured out your problem I found 2 queen of shoppers for f/w 05 and one of the lines is cut out in one so maybe this will clarify a bit, but I didn't see a new one is the one you have a new one??

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1336

What a fun game:) I think I may shorten it though, I think it may take awhile to play maybe?
By the way, where in KS are you from? I'm in KS too:)

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
I am way down here in the SE corner, Neodesha, a spot in the road, u?? In the bar above is a consultant list and you can put your info on it by state.