• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Queen of Shoppers: A Fun Game for Your Show with Suzy in Texas

In summary, the game is played at the end of the show when the catalog is given out. It is a lot of fun and allows the host to highlight the products that they did not demo.
Suzy Englert
At what point in your show do you play this game? I'm thinking of doing it at the end of my show, in place of going over the catalog. What has worked best for those of you who have used The Queen of Shoppers at your shows?
Suzy in Texas

I do it right after the opening to "break the ice", but I don't think I would substitute it for going over the catalog. The game has to be pretty long to kit all the key areas, but the people that don't find one will never see those pages, IMO.

I play it in the middle of my shows. In fact, I've been saving the catalogs for the middle of my shows too. So my customers pay attention to my speil. I thank my hostess, talk about my pc story and demonstrate my first recipe. Then I hand out the catalogs and explain the order form. 10 minutes later we play Queen of the Shopper. It's a lot of fun. I quickly demonstrate my second recipe. Then I add up orders and thank everyone for coming. I find I kinda need a break in the middle to have everyone relax and not pay so much attention to what I'm doing and it gets them talking. This helps if the room is quiet. LOL!

I do it pretty much like Sheila described. As soon as I complete the first recipe, or pop it into the oven, we play the game. Everyone really seems to enjoy it, and it allows me to highlight the products that I'm not demo-ing!Has anyone made one for Spring Summer yet?

straitfan said:
I do it pretty much like Sheila described. As soon as I complete the first recipe, or pop it into the oven, we play the game. Everyone really seems to enjoy it, and it allows me to highlight the products that I'm not demo-ing!

Has anyone made one for Spring Summer yet?

I'd love a S/S one too!!!

I play it at the end of my demo...I only demo one recipe...and I give them the catalogs right away... at the beginning before the demo even starts they are always laying out when guest arrive...

I feel like ...if they've been flipping through the catalog...they have a better feel for it...and can find the products -hopefully- easier... and they don't get so frustrated.

I also hold products up ...like the small spreader...especially if I didn't use it in my demo...or I'll say ,'that's what I used for the cool whip" (EAD) etc...to remind them and help them with what they are looking for in the catalog.

I've had someone say once...that's not fair for those who aren't familiar with the products, or catalogs...
Usually the past host does very good at the game...she just spent days with her nose in the catalog and is very familiar with it because she just had her show.

I'd also LOVE a NEW one...with NEW products...I'm not very creative...but I should work on it... I can find the new page numbers...but would love some cute poems with the new products...especially for those who've played it before. They need something new! I love this game! Gets everyone talking and thinking about products I didn't use in the demo.

What is "Queen of Shoppers"?

"Queen of Shoppers" is a title given to the top-performing consultants in Pampered Chef. These individuals have shown exceptional sales and leadership skills and have reached a certain level of success within the company.

How can I become a "Queen of Shoppers"?

To become a "Queen of Shoppers", you must consistently meet and exceed your sales goals, build a strong team of consultants, and actively participate in training and development opportunities provided by Pampered Chef. It takes dedication, hard work, and a passion for the products and company to reach this level of success.

What are the benefits of being a "Queen of Shoppers"?

As a "Queen of Shoppers", you will receive recognition and rewards for your achievements, such as special gifts, bonuses, and exclusive training and networking opportunities. You will also have the opportunity to mentor and inspire other consultants to reach their own goals and become successful in their own businesses.

Do I have to be a full-time consultant to become a "Queen of Shoppers"?

No, you do not have to be a full-time consultant to become a "Queen of Shoppers". Many successful consultants balance their Pampered Chef business with other responsibilities, such as a full-time job or family commitments. As long as you are dedicated and consistent in your efforts, you can achieve this title.

Is there a time limit for becoming a "Queen of Shoppers"?

No, there is no specific time limit for becoming a "Queen of Shoppers". The time it takes to reach this level of success varies for each consultant and depends on factors such as sales skills, leadership abilities, and personal goals. The important thing is to stay focused and committed to your business and continuously strive for improvement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Aunticooks