• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Seeking Game Ideas for Shows

In summary, to make your game ideas unique and engaging for Pampered Chef shows, you can incorporate Pampered Chef products into them such as having a "Chop and Drop" game. You can use games you have found online as long as they align with the company's values and give credit to the original source. It's recommended to have 2-3 games during a show, but you can adjust based on the length and preferences of your guests. Popular game ideas among consultants include "Name That Utensil," "Guess the Ingredient," and "Kitchen Scavenger Hunt." Games can also be used as a way to sell Pampered Chef products during the show by offering prizes or discounts.
Cookoholic
Hi! I am a brand new consultant and I was wondering what kind of games people are using for their shows? I have been looking but have not found anything that really jumped out at me. I did Queen of the Shopper last night for my launch show. It didn't seem to go over well. Any suggestions?

I do the "Left Right Game" all the time. It is hilarious. You can find it in the files. Search games.

There are lots ogf game ideas on here if you search Games in the files I peosonal love the "Queen of the shoppers game" but only if you have a new group of people if the same girls have been to a couple of shos they are gonna kill everyone else :D

Here's some of the game files I have. Best wishes in your new biz.

Attachments

• A whole bunch of games!.doc
    157 KB · Views: 1,781
  • Games for Home parties.pdf
    253 KB · Views: 1,488
  • Chocolate Candy Bar Quiz.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 488
  • Candy Consulant hand out.doc
    53.5 KB · Views: 468
Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a new consultant! Games are always a fun way to engage your guests and make your shows more interactive. Some popular games that I have seen other consultants use are "Kitchen Bingo," "Name That Spice," and "Mystery Ingredient Challenge." You can also try incorporating some product knowledge questions into your games to educate your guests about the products while having fun. Don't be discouraged if one game doesn't go over well, sometimes it takes some trial and error to find the perfect fit for your audience. Keep experimenting and have fun with it! Best of luck with your shows!

1. How can I make my game ideas unique and engaging for my Pampered Chef shows?

One way to make your game ideas stand out is to incorporate Pampered Chef products into them. For example, you can have a "Chop and Drop" game where participants have to quickly chop ingredients using a Pampered Chef knife and drop them into a bowl. This not only showcases the product but also makes the game more fun for guests.

2. Can I use games that I have found online or do I need to come up with my own?

Pampered Chef encourages consultants to come up with their own game ideas, but you can also use games that you have found online as long as they are appropriate and align with the company's values. Just be sure to give credit to the original source if necessary.

3. How many games should I include in my show?

It's recommended to have 2-3 games during a Pampered Chef show, as this allows for a good balance between entertainment and showcasing the products. However, feel free to adjust the number of games based on the length of your show and the preferences of your guests.

4. What are some popular game ideas that other Pampered Chef consultants have used?

Some popular game ideas among Pampered Chef consultants include "Name That Utensil" where guests have to identify different kitchen tools, "Guess the Ingredient" where participants have to identify ingredients based on their smell or texture, and "Kitchen Scavenger Hunt" where guests have to find specific Pampered Chef products in their kitchen.

5. Can games be used as a way to sell Pampered Chef products during the show?

Absolutely! Games are a great way to showcase the versatility and usefulness of Pampered Chef products. You can offer prizes such as a discount on a specific product, a free product with a purchase, or even a raffle for a higher-priced item. This will not only make the game more exciting for guests but also encourage them to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies