• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Launching a Party: Kitchen Themed Ideas & Games!

In summary, Simms recommends talking to your recruiter and director, practicing out loud, and focusing on the benefits of the products.
simms148
Hello All...I am going to have a launch party for my first booking. I am nervous I am going to screw this up. Any ideas or suggestions for a theme what games to play prizes etc. I love anything to do with kitchens everything! but im afraid I wont be god at this at all. Please Help.:confused:

Relax, you will do fine. I highly recommend that you talk to your director. She can help you out with these questions. Did you know our founder Doris Christopher felt the same way when she went to do her first show? It's natural to feel nervous. If you mess up, your guests might not even notice you messed up. If they do, laugh it off and say I'm pampered not perfect. I've been doing this for four years and still mess up. Lol I think that's why I'm such a good recruiter because my guests see that I'm human and think if she can do it- and she messes up, I can. As far as a theme, keep it simple. Don't do anything too extreme, why worry about games and themes for your first few shows. Just share your love for the products, and do as much of the prep work for your recipe before the show starts and get the guests to talk about what they love. They will sell your products for you. Have fun and let us know how it goes

Yes, we all mess up sometimes. And, after 8 years I still get a little nervous before a show. Malinda's advice to talk to your director and/or recruiter is right on. Plus, be sure to do the online training. If you've already done that, do it again.My standard bit of advice: practice out loud. It plants the words in a different place in your brain when you hear the words than when you simply think them. Sounds odd, but it works.

I'd encourage you to do a dry run - pick up all the tools and speak through everything you'll say at the show. To bump it up a notch, have your recruiter help you do this.Remember - features tell but benefits sell. Paint word pictures to bring the guest to emotionally experience the products. Carry them through their pained experience now to their pleasant experience with Pampered Chef.Entice show hosts with descriptors that make them salivate for the recipe - two descriptors per recipe usually do the trick: not 'lets do a barbecue pizza show', but 'lets treat your friends to a zesty barbecue sauce with tangy red onions and gooey melted cheddar on a lightly grilled pizza crust.'´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Buy our products and it will change your cooking!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* Try our Business and it could change your Life! -:¦:-

I understand how you feel Simms! I had my first show last week and I was so nervous. I practiced beforehand, and I'm very glad I did. When I was at my show, I pretended like I was back in my kitchen, talking about the products I love to my fiance. for the first show, I created a recipe that I have made many times, and I only brought products that I personally use. This way, I wouldn't have to present specific facts and features of products I haven't tried yet. That will come with time (and some studying!)Of course I did mess up a bit! I spilled a half cup of butter all over the island. But you know what? Everyone laughed and said "oh if this is the worst thing that can happen on your first show, then you're doing pretty great!" Everyone was nice and supportive, and I'm sure the people at your show will be gracious too. Just jump in with both feet - you'll be great!

1. How do I get started with launching a party with kitchen themed ideas and games?

To get started, first decide on a date and time for your party. Then, create a guest list and send out invitations. Choose a theme for your party and plan out the menu and games you want to include. Finally, make sure you have all the necessary kitchen tools and products from Pampered Chef to showcase at your party.

2. Can you provide some ideas for kitchen themed games to play at the party?

There are many fun and interactive games you can play at a kitchen themed party. Some ideas include a blindfolded taste test, a recipe guessing game, a kitchen tool scavenger hunt, or a cooking challenge where guests compete to make a dish using specific ingredients.

3. What are some creative ways to incorporate the Pampered Chef products into the party?

You can showcase the Pampered Chef products by using them in the games or activities, having a cooking demonstration using the products, or setting up a display table where guests can see and try out the products. You can also offer special discounts or promotions on the products for party attendees.

4. How can I make the party more interactive and engaging for guests?

One way to make the party more interactive is to have guests participate in the cooking and preparation process. You can also encourage guests to share their own kitchen tips and tricks, or have a Q&A session where they can ask questions about the products and recipes.

5. Are there any special incentives or rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You can also earn rewards for booking future parties or referring friends to host their own parties. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more details and information on the specific rewards and incentives available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein