• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grillin' with Suzy: RV Show Ideas & Recipes

Suzy in TexasIn summary, Suzy is asking for suggestions for recipes for her upcoming show in an RV. She plans on doing a Thrill of the Grill show and making a Red White & Blueberry Trifle for dessert. Some recommended recipes for a mobile setting include grilled chicken skewers, grilled vegetable kabobs, and a no-bake cheesecake. Suzy has not done a show in an RV before, but recommends bringing portable kitchen tools and communicating with the host beforehand.
Suzy Englert
Hi,

I've just gotten a request to do a show in an RV-have never done this before. I'm thinking a Thrill of the Grilll show and doing the Red White & Blueberry Trifle? Any suggestions for recipes? Has anyone done a show in an RV before?

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

Sorry, Suzy, I have never done a show in an RV, but if you go to Files and do a search on camping there are a few files that may help you out???

This sounds like fun!

The collapsible bowl is a MUST!I'm using it more and more! Took on a camping trip last weekend, used it a lot. Very VERY handy around the house too.

Hi Suzy,Congratulations on getting a request to do a show in an RV! That sounds like a fun and unique opportunity. The Thrill of the Grill show is definitely a great choice for a mobile setting like an RV. As for recipes, I would suggest focusing on dishes that can be easily prepared on a grill or that require minimal cooking. Some ideas could be grilled chicken skewers, grilled vegetable kabobs, or even a grilled peach and arugula salad. For the Red White & Blueberry Trifle, that sounds like a delicious and patriotic dessert option. You could also consider making a no-bake cheesecake or a fruit salsa with cinnamon chips for a lighter and refreshing option.I haven't personally done a show in an RV before, but I would recommend bringing some portable and compact kitchen tools and equipment to make cooking and serving easier. Also, make sure to communicate with the host ahead of time to get an idea of the available kitchen space and equipment in the RV.I hope these suggestions help and I wish you all the best for your show in the RV!Happy cooking,

Related to Grillin' with Suzy: RV Show Ideas & Recipes

What is "Grillin' with Suzy: RV Show Ideas & Recipes"?

"Grillin' with Suzy: RV Show Ideas & Recipes" is a book written by Suzy, a Pampered Chef consultant, featuring delicious and easy recipes for grilling while on the road in an RV.

Are the recipes in "Grillin' with Suzy" specifically designed for grilling in an RV?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Grillin' with Suzy" are specifically created with RV grilling in mind. They are easy to make, require minimal ingredients and equipment, and are perfect for cooking in a small outdoor space.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase "Grillin' with Suzy"?

No, anyone can purchase "Grillin' with Suzy" through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can contact Suzy for more information.

Can I find "Grillin' with Suzy" recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, some of the recipes from "Grillin' with Suzy" can be found on the Pampered Chef website. However, the book includes exclusive recipes that are not available online.

Are there recipes in "Grillin' with Suzy" for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, "Grillin' with Suzy" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and keto. There are also options for those with food allergies or sensitivities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
dexheimers
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies