• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bring Pampered Chef to the Missouri State Samboree: RV Campers Needed!

In summary, the Missouri State Samboree is a great opportunity to exhibit our products and services to a large audience. We are going to do a show and a booth to promote our Pampered Chef products in an RV camping setting. There will be around 1,000 people there and we have gone through the catalog to gear our show towards Pampered Chef products. Anything you RVers might want to include in your camping gear is definitely possible with our products.
dexheimers
We are going to do a show and a booth at the Missouri State Samboree for the Good Sam Club (RV Camping club). There will be around 1,000 people there and we have gone through the catalog to gear our show towards Pampered Chef in the RV.

For you RVers our there, do you have any suggestions for how to include Pampered Chef into camping? Has anyone done anything like this before?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

The only thing that I have seen about camping is using the Quick Stir Pitcher to mix eggs or wash clothes! Also there is the ziploc omelets where you put your eggs and whatever toppings in a ziploc with your name written on the bag in Sharpie. Put them in boiling water for 13 minutes and everyone can eat them at the same time.

My mom just ordered the Small Bar Pan and the Small Round Stone for her camper.

I would include the tip about using the prep bowls to make one egg omlets. Also, the pull apart garlic bites and pull apart apple caramel rolls made in the saute pan would be great for RVers!Hope this helps some!

the salt & pepper mill is great because it's two things in one.

Ive had a lot of people buy 2 can openers, one for home and one for camper. Also, twixits are very handy in the camper, and micro cookers. Most RV's these days have microwaves.

What about the grilling things? I not a camper by any stretch, but my in-laws are and they take a grill everywhere with them.

Of couse the knives & cutting boards too!

Things I have double of for our camper:

Bar Board & cutting board (the cutting board fits across the sink nicely - and can be used as extra work space)
Can Opener
Kitchen Shears
Utility Knife
Small Micro Cooker
8" Saute Pan
Square Griddle (I have the Gen II one)
Skinny Scraper
Classic Scraper
Small Mix n Scraper
Hot Pad Trivets
Jar Opener
Twixits!
And I also pack up the whole grill kit and take it with - I've never brought a stone with me camping - we mostly grill or use a crockpot or griddle. Show off the Barbeque Mitt! My husband fell in love with ours while camping - when he discovered he could shift the grill over the fire w/o burning his hands!

Don't forget the food chopper, no electricity needed for the "real outdoorsman"

I honestly think that just about everything we sell could be used in an RV. When I lived in Az and did parties-people would buy lots of stuff to fill their rv with. It depends too on what type of "camper" they are. Some are the true outdoorsy type and others (like me) prefer the luxuries of home!!

Good luck with it!

The Self-Sharpening Knives are great because the can go in a drawer and still be safe and sharp.

ange13 said:
Don't forget the food chopper, no electricity needed for the "real outdoorsman"

I honestly think that just about everything we sell could be used in an RV. When I lived in Az and did parties-people would buy lots of stuff to fill their rv with. It depends too on what type of "camper" they are. Some are the true outdoorsy type and others (like me) prefer the luxuries of home!!

Good luck with it!

Good Point Ange! NEVER assume you know what people are going to want or need! Who knows what they might be thinking would be perfect for camping!:)

The mini baker and the small oval baker are great for convection ovens in RV's!!!!!!! SO is the small bar pan. I don't know if the medium bar pan fits.

Karen

Good suggestions! Sara and I are going to measure the oven in her parents' RV so that we can tell everyone what will and will not fit in the oven. Most RV ovens are the same size....

Thanks for your suggestions everyone!

1. What is the Missouri State Samboree?

The Missouri State Samboree is an annual camping event for members of the RVing community in the state of Missouri. It is organized by the Missouri Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds and features various activities and events for RV campers to enjoy.

2. How can I bring Pampered Chef to the Missouri State Samboree?

To bring Pampered Chef to the Missouri State Samboree, you can contact the event organizers or the Pampered Chef consultant in charge of the event. They will provide you with all the necessary information and guidelines for participating as a vendor at the Samboree.

3. What are the benefits of bringing Pampered Chef to the Missouri State Samboree?

Bringing Pampered Chef to the Missouri State Samboree can provide you with a great opportunity to showcase and sell your products to a large and diverse group of RV campers. It can also help you expand your customer base and network with other vendors and businesses in the camping industry.

4. Are there any specific requirements for vendors at the Missouri State Samboree?

Yes, there are specific requirements for vendors at the Missouri State Samboree. These may include having liability insurance, obtaining necessary permits and licenses, and adhering to health and safety regulations. It is important to contact the event organizers for the complete list of requirements.

5. Can I offer cooking demonstrations or classes at the Missouri State Samboree?

Yes, offering cooking demonstrations or classes can be a great way to engage with potential customers and showcase the products and recipes of Pampered Chef. However, it is important to coordinate with the event organizers and follow any guidelines or restrictions they may have in place for such activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCwannabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • raebates