• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Beginning Our Pampered Chef Journey: My Wife and I are Excited!

In summary, Sara and I have decided to become consultants and have already purchased our super starter kit. Our first "official" month will be September and we already have 6 shows set and we will have a show and a booth at the Missouri State Samboree (RV club) at the end of September.
dexheimers
Hey everyone! My wife and I have decided to become consultants and have already purchased our super starter kit. Our first "official" month will be September and we already have 6 shows set and we will have a show and a booth at the Missouri State Samboree (RV club) at the end of September.

My wife and I are so excited about becoming consultants! We are finishing our last year of college and we are happy to be able to do something like this together. I know that there isn't a lot of husband/wife teams out there, but I hope we can be successful with PC.

If you have any good tips or suggestions, we would REALLY appreciate them.

Thanks so much and wish us luck!!!

Last edited:
Hi!Hi! I am new too!
My official Super Starter Month One is AUgust. I had my 1st show last week and it was over $800! I was very happy. This is a great site with TONS of resources. Check out the "Files" for lots of great flyers, etc.
Best of luck to you guys!! :) :) :)
-Sue

WELCOME! You will love it! I think it is awesome you are doing this together! This site will be lots of help to you. You sound like you are already off to a wonderful start with 6 shows already booked and a booth. You are already on track to more than earn SS1 bonus!

Thanks to both of you for the kind words. Sara and I are really excited to get started! I am really glad I found this website because everyone on here is very supportive and friendly.

Welcome!

My husband and I do PC as a team as well. He does the shows and I do the business stuff. So technically, he is the consultant.

Did you guys both sign up so you are both consultants? We only signed up my husband so that way we would only have to qualify one person and not two.

Sounds like you guys are off to a great start!

Welcome and congrats on starting your new PC business! I've been a consultant for only 5 months. It's a great business and you meet so many wonderful people. My advice is to ASK EVERYONE! Ask them to become a consultant, book a show or place an order. Don't make any assumptions about who is interested in which. People will surprise you. I had my first PC show 12 years ago and I don't remember the consultant asking me to become a consultant or I might have been one all these years. I work PC part-time with another FT job and don't plan to change that. My daughters are grown so this gives me something fun to do outside of work and I love the products. Keep visiting this website and learning from other people. There are so many great ideas here. You're off to a great start. Just make sure you HAVE FUN! Good Luck.

Jeanie Gay

strasfamily,
I am signed up as the consultant only. Like you, Sara and I figured it would be easier to only have one of us as "the consultant." Sara and I have had a lot of experience working with the public (tourism, waiting tables, etc) so I think this will be a good fit for us.

Thanks for the words of encouragement!

jeanie,
Thanks for the tips. Sara and I are still a little weary of asking people to do shows. Since we haven't done one yet we feel that getting the first few under our belts will give us the confidence we need to start inviting like crazy!

fun is our #1 goal. We saw the PC opportunity as a chance to work together and have a good time. I hope we can do just that!

Hello,

I did a Mystery Host party to launch my business back in May. That was a huge success for me. I qualified (1250 in sales) with that very first show! I have to say that summer has been a very difficult time to have my super starter months. May was fantastic but summer ended up not working out well. When people tell you to book twice as many shows as you want to actually have they are totally right!! It is sooo much fun to earn the free products and meet new people. A consultant in my cluster has become one of my good friends. We meet and talk on the phone all the time. Good luck! I have a great flyer for the Mystery Host if you are interested. Email me @ [email protected]

Heather,

Thanks for the great tip! The consultant who recruited us told us about the Mystery Host idea. With what you said it sounds like a great idea! I will email you about the flyer.

Thanks so much!

Could you attach the mystery host flyer? I am thinking about doing one of these next month to jump start my bookings.

Thanks!

Here is the flyer from Heather for the Mystery Host Party. I converted the publisher file to a PDF with editable secitons to add your own dates and information.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Heather!

Attachments

• mystery host flyer blank[1].pdf
    105.8 KB · Views: 592
  • mystery host flyer blank1.pub
    110 KB · Views: 368
I am getting ready to sign up for my Super Starter kit - I plan to have my first month in September also. I would also like more information on the mystery host idea! Sounds great! Any other secrets that would help get a quick start? I have 5 people already who have said they will host a show! Thanks!

bummerWell, I guess I didn't understand that my Super Starter Kit wouldn't be sent out until August. Makes sense since my month one is Septemer, but I had my heart set on a kitchen show Aug 1 at my house. Oh well, more time to spread the news. Thanks for all of the tips on Mystery Hostess. Any suggestions on things to do while I am waiting? It feels like an eternity.

loreleisuzanne,
If you want to have a show Aug. 1st, call on your recruiter to loan you her kit or at least a few products so you can do it. In fact, your recruiter should help you with your first show if you need it. Don't get bummed out - find a way and it will work for you. You could always return any paperwork and catalogs you use when you get your kit.

Jeanie Gay

Loreleisuzanne,

I feel the same way. Sara and I are really anxious to get started! It's a good feeling though. Best of luck with everything!

pcjeanie and dexheimers,

Thank you so much for the support and encouragement. I am going forward with the show on Aug 1 and 6. I'll just use a lot of the items I already have + some that came from an order at the show I attended. I found some great recipies using those items thanks to you all!

Congrats to you both on your new business...from one Missourian to another!!

Have fun....

Thanks soonerchef!!

That is awsome that your doing it together !!!! When is yoru first show booked for are you hosting it yourself?? Myself I have been selling PC since April of this year, I have been having a total blast!!! I made my first SS, but missed the last two, but my confedence booster was conference!!! You will learn lots from this site, I learned about it at confernce, everyone kept talking about it I thought I would get it a try and boy has it ever helped me out. GOOD Luck and feel free to email me anytime!!!!

Take Care

Related to Beginning Our Pampered Chef Journey: My Wife and I are Excited!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a multi-level marketing company that sells high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through in-home cooking demonstrations.

2. How can I get started with Pampered Chef?

To get started with Pampered Chef, you can sign up as a consultant through a current consultant or the company's website. You will then have access to training, support, and the ability to purchase products at a discounted price.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are not required to meet a minimum sales requirement. However, to remain active and continue receiving discounts and other benefits, it is recommended to have at least $200 in sales every three months.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party to earn free products?

Yes, as a consultant, you can host Pampered Chef parties to earn free products and discounts. You can also host virtual parties through social media or in-person gatherings.

5. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, including the ability to work from home, flexible hours, discounts on products, and the opportunity to earn extra income. You also have access to training and support from the company and fellow consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Illine Smith
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ngokxit
  • dexheimers
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dexheimers
  • gwyn26