• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Pampered Chef: Excited and Nervous in Ohio - Terra's Journey

In summary, Terra started her own business and is very excited but nervous. She has 4 shows booked and is looking for advice. She recommends fake it till you make it and be confident.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
Hello Everyone,
Hi I'm Terra I live in Ohio and I'm just starting out in Pampered Chef I ordered my super starter kit just the other night. I am very excited but nervous since I have never done this before I do have 4 shows booked already, if anyone has any advice or ideas for my 1st show it would be greatly appericated :) I have been reading some of the forums and I'm addicted already lol well I just wanted to say hi and intorduce myslef. Hope to talk to you all soon.
Terra

Welcome Terra. There is tons to read. Don't get overwhelmed and feel free to ask any questions. We are here to help each other.

Welcome Terra,
You will love the site. You can find the answer to almost every question here. Oh and PC questions too:D hehe. No seriously this site is a wealth of information to help you start and maintain a successful business. Good Luck to you and Welcome from Calif mom (Laurel):)

Welcome aboard! When is your first show?

Welcome Terra! It sounds like you're off to a great start!!:D

Welcome!

Congrats on having your first 4 shows booked. You are sure to have a wonderful start! And don't stop at 4--keep calling your list of 100 and booking more shows!

As for advice, I would say FAKE IT TIL YOU MAKE IT. Confidence is the key. You are surely nervous and feeling like you don't know enough. Just pretend that you do. If someone asks you about a product that you don't know about yet, just say "let's turn in the catalog together and see what it says there." Then if you still don't know, say "I haven't had much experience with this product, but I'll find out and get back to you." Then make sure you do!

You can do this. Just keep it simple.

Welcome to our virtual cluster Terra!

Welcome Terra!!!:)

Welcome Terra and we wish you loads of fun and success! This is the best place online to get help, hope and support!

Welcome, you are already off to a great start with 4 bookings. Make sure you post to let us know how your first show goes!

Becky, where in Maine are you?

Thank you all for the warm welcome my first show is Feb 10th with a friend of mine so I wont be as nervous i hope lol

Be Yourelf!If you are a jokey, chatty person, be that way. Dress the way you are comfortable, and it will come through.

I always wore nice slacks, nice shirt, and low heels to shows...but that is not how I am. Now I wear black "dressy" jeans, nice shirt, and boat shoes...I am so much more comfortable and feel more like myself, and I think it shows in my presentation.

Robin

Welcome to the group! My first shows were the hardest because they were for friends and family that I felt like I had to impress. After I started doing shows for other people I relaxed A LOT!

Welcome!Welcome to PC! Good luck, and just have fun with it. You'll be great!

Related to New to Pampered Chef: Excited and Nervous in Ohio - Terra's Journey

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through a network of independent consultants. Our mission is to help people enjoy the process of cooking and sharing delicious meals with their loved ones.

2. How do I become a consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up through our website or through a current consultant. You will then have access to training, support, and all the necessary tools to start your own successful business.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to have fun with your friends while earning free and discounted products. As a host, you can also receive exclusive host rewards and have the opportunity to try out new recipes and products.

4. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products online through our website, or you can attend a party hosted by a consultant. You can also host your own party and earn free and discounted products as a host.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for new customers?

Yes, we offer various discounts and promotions for new customers. You can check our website or contact a consultant to find out about the current offers. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on new products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheilainwv
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ccmahaffey