• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Starting a Consultant Business: Our Journey Begins!

In summary, the kit should ship around August 1st, but you may get an old catalog if you sign on Friday.
dexheimers
Hey all -

My wife and I submitted our consultant agreement on July 22nd. Our first super starter month is set for September. When do you think we will get our kit in the mail??? (I'm a little anxious, can you tell???)

I'd think you'd have it either Friday or Monday. It comes UPS.

You can check to see if it shipped by logging on to Consultant's Corner. Clicking Product Adjustment on the right side of the homepage. Check the box at the bottom of the page that appears and click the button under the check box. On the next page, click "Can't remember show number" link under the text box. One the next page, click find. All orders that have shipped under your consultant ID # will be listed there. Show orders will have a name beside them and either a C, K, I, or F in their show number. Stuff that you've earned will have a G in the item number. Your kit should be the only thing listed on that screen since you are so new.

Good Luck and hope that helps!

P.S. You don't need to do this to check the status of shipment for show orders or supply orders. Only for items you earned, since they will not show up on the Shipment Tracker.

Donna,

Thanks for the quick reply. I did like you asked and nothing came up! I guess nothing has shipped yet. Hopefully it will come soon!

It won't come as quickly as it could since you put Sept as your SS1 month.

I have been waiting for over a week for my kit and it doesnt show up there either!!! I want it. i am very excited

I believe they don't ship until the 1st of the month if you put your SS1 two months out... so it should ship around August 1st. That's what happened to me when I signed up...

:cool: Cool. I guess I'll have to just be patient!!! Which is hard when you're as excited as I am. I know what you all are thinking: "haha - the newbie is all excited."

I can't help it! Sara and I are really pumped about this! :D

in the weely btites that come about two wees ago-new consultants were not supposed to put there ss1 month as september until this friday. B/c somethng happened and they didn't bloc out the month-some were able to choose sept BUT i was told that you wll only be getting new catalogs and you wont be getting the old catalogs to be able to use in august. This came from my director. The ones who sign friday wll get both catalogs.

that kinda sucks....but my director told us she would give us some old catalogs....we don't need too many old catalogs b/c we only have one show before september....

1. What are the benefits of starting a consultant business with Pampered Chef?

Starting a consultant business with Pampered Chef offers a variety of benefits, including the ability to set your own schedule, work from home, and earn extra income through commission on sales. You also have the opportunity to meet new people, improve your cooking and presentation skills, and receive discounts on Pampered Chef products.

2. Do I need any prior experience in sales or cooking to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, prior experience in sales or cooking is not necessary to become a Pampered Chef consultant. Our training program will provide you with all the necessary tools and resources to be successful. We also have a supportive community of consultants who are always willing to offer advice and guidance.

3. How much does it cost to start a consultant business with Pampered Chef?

The initial cost to start a consultant business with Pampered Chef is $109. This includes a starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also optional add-ons available for purchase.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sell products online through your personal website or social media channels. We also offer virtual parties and events, making it easy for you to reach a wider audience and increase your sales.

5. What kind of support and training does Pampered Chef offer to new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers extensive support and training to new consultants. We have a comprehensive online training program, regular team meetings, and a community of consultants who are always willing to offer guidance and support. We also have a dedicated support team available to answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • HealthNut