• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SS1 Bonus: Qualifying & Receiving Our Rewards

In summary, Sara and her husband met in 7th grade and married a few years later. They are having a great time putting together a show together. Her husband is currently away at college. Sarah has a bachelor's degree in psychology and her husband has a bachelor's degree in biology.
dexheimers
Hey all...

Our first show was over $1400, so we qualified for our SS1 Bonus. Will that be sent out next month or sometime soon???

(Just a little anxious to get it!!)

I believe as soon as you qualify they auto ship it!

:eek: Really???? That is oh-so-cool

CONGRATS! I thought my first show would be over $1,000 but guest sales are only at $470 right now. poo.

Don't worry, Sarah! Our actuly show sales weren't $1,455. We also got about $400 in outside orders! Really encourage your host to get those!!! It helps both of you out BIGtime!

Good luck!

thanks. btw, i love your picture. it is so cute. How long have you been married? you look so perfect together! You actually look related. People tell my boyfriend and me that all the time. we look alike. It is kinda weird when people tell me that.
But you too look so cute together and i am so happy that you are doing this together. it sounds like a ton of fun to do as a couple!
Keep up the awesome work!

:) Thanks! Sara and I have been married for four years now. We got married one month after graduating from High School! We were engaged for six months prior to that.

We actually met in 7th grade by both being the in the "Tome and Becky" contest in our hometown of Hannibal, MO. Tom and Becky are both characters in Mark Twain's book, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. Hannibal is where Mark Twain's boyhood home is, so that's why it is so big on that book and Mark Twain himself. Tourists always thought that we were brother and sister!!!

We dated all though junior and senior high and got married as soon as we could. We went to college and I will graduate with my Bachelor's this December and Sara will have her Masters by next August.

We are having a great time with PC and love the fact that we have something to work together on. It's great!

There's our life story in case you wanted to know!! :D

Congratulations on such an awesome show!

mjdickie said:
Congratulations on such an awesome show!
Thank you! :)

Hey, thanks for sharing. Sounds like you were/are great friends first!
My boyfriend and I met almost 2 years ago. We had been in the same homeschool group for our whole lives but never met. I havw a picture of us when we were about 8 or 10 years old standing two people away from each other at a field trip. We "met" through my family changing churches. he started "hanging out" with my brothers to "play video games!" although he always seemed to spend more time with me! then he started bringing his friend Jon. Jon (my bf's best friend) is the brother of a girl (all in the same homeschool group) Sarah who I used to dance with. Sarah and my older brother hit it off and 1 1/2 years later they are married! Sarah and I have the same first and last name now and it is very confusing. She is my best girl friend now. My boyfriend is my best friend in the whole world. He is away at college right now and i miss him so much. i do get to see him every 2-3 weeks. He is very supportave of me in PC and he listens to my rambling on and on about PC stuff! I love his family too. He is the oldest of 8! They are all awesome kids and i love them to death.
I hope that he and i can do PC together at some point. I want to do a co-ed show sometime with him. (maybe with grill stuff!)
anyway, thats my story, sorry it was an epic novel!
btw, what is your masters and bachelors in?

sarahmarie said:
Hey, thanks for sharing. Sounds like you were/are great friends first!
My boyfriend and I met almost 2 years ago. We had been in the same homeschool group for our whole lives but never met. I havw a picture of us when we were about 8 or 10 years old standing two people away from each other at a field trip. We "met" through my family changing churches. he started "hanging out" with my brothers to "play video games!" although he always seemed to spend more time with me! then he started bringing his friend Jon. Jon (my bf's best friend) is the brother of a girl (all in the same homeschool group) Sarah who I used to dance with. Sarah and my older brother hit it off and 1 1/2 years later they are married! Sarah and I have the same first and last name now and it is very confusing. She is my best girl friend now. My boyfriend is my best friend in the whole world. He is away at college right now and i miss him so much. i do get to see him every 2-3 weeks. He is very supportave of me in PC and he listens to my rambling on and on about PC stuff! I love his family too. He is the oldest of 8! They are all awesome kids and i love them to death.
I hope that he and i can do PC together at some point. I want to do a co-ed show sometime with him. (maybe with grill stuff!)
anyway, thats my story, sorry it was an epic novel!
btw, what is your masters and bachelors in?

Great story! I think its so cool that you two were in the same homeschool group for so long and never really met!! Life is funny that way.....

My degree is called Interactive Digital Media. It's really Computer Science, Programming, Design and Mass Media all in one degree. I am also minoring in networking, multimedia and computer science.

Sara has her bachelors in k-12 Music Education. She is working towards her masters in Music. We both love singing and have been in choir and show choir forever. We were in the choirs for our first 3 years of college, but got out after that because we needed to buckle down and focus on our courses. Now we just sing duests at church!! :)

Awesome! My family started a church last year and I have recently started singing there.
I work at a real estate office as a graphic designer. I get to photograph the houses and beachfront condos and do visual tours, flyers, and websites. I love it.
I am so excited about your success so far! what "extra" SS bonus are you looking at? I cant deside?!?! I think i have made it to the $1,250 point already! My first kitchen show was $700. I was excited about how it turned out.
Good luck to you!

Well we want to make we at least get all 3 SS bonuses. 1 down, 2 to go in that department. For the extra bonus we can't decide! The stoneware would be awesome, but I also REALLY want the one with the easy read measuring cups....decisions, decisions! I guess we should just work REALLY hard and get them all...LOL

You know that is so funny that people say that their husband/wives look like brother and sister, when we were taking wedding invites around we got that alot also.

It is funny to here how other couples met. My husband and I have been married for 7 years. We both worked at a grocery store, I as a cashier and him as a floor runner. I hated him at first. I am three years older than him and he was a senior in hight school, I actually hot him and his girlfriend and a couple other friends a motel room to party at after their prom, shame on me. Anyway him and his girlfriend, who I was friends with, broke up and we started hanhing out as friends and we had agreed to not get serious. Well we dated about 9 months, got engaged for two years, and here we are. Older, I would like to say wiser but sometimes that is questionable, and we also have two boys, 5 & 3. Life is funny sometimes but it all works out in the end.

dexheimers said:
Well we want to make we at least get all 3 SS bonuses. 1 down, 2 to go in that department. For the extra bonus we can't decide! The stoneware would be awesome, but I also REALLY want the one with the easy read measuring cups....decisions, decisions! I guess we should just work REALLY hard and get them all...LOL

Yeah I wanted to get three also...but I have taken the pressure off and said as long as I get the stoneware one, I'm happy. I was getting way too worked up that my September was not going to be big! I don't even know if I'll get SS2 this month, and have told myself whatever I don't earn, I can get those pcs in November on my kit enhancement. I will still try my hardest but not beat myself up if I don't make those.

Yeah don't worry about it! I think the bonuses really are more of a motivational thing than anything else. Sure, they would be nice to get, but just knowing that if you didn't have that incentive to begin with, your sales might be lower than if it wasn't there. That in itself is a great reward.

Good luck! :)

Last edited:
That is so true! Thanks for putting it back in perspective :D

I have been thinking the last few days that there must be a reason why my month turned out like it did, and I've been trying hard to have faith that what I had lined up would work out.

I found my reason tonight. Being less booked gave me time to work with my new recruit on getting her qualified this month. And an extra blessing...I got my first order off the fundraiser tonight! So there's something to be said for having a little faith.

I have a question aobut the kit enhancement month. WHAT IS IT? I know mine is in december but i dont really know what that means?

you can purchase up to $500 (before the discount) worth of products at 40%off with $4.00 shipping.

1. What is the SS1 Bonus?

The SS1 Bonus is a special incentive offered by Pampered Chef to our consultants who achieve specific sales and recruiting goals during the first selling season of the year.

2. How do I qualify for the SS1 Bonus?

To qualify for the SS1 Bonus, you must meet the minimum sales and recruiting requirements during the specified time period. These requirements are outlined in the SS1 Bonus program details and can also be found in your back office account.

3. When will I receive my SS1 Bonus rewards?

If you meet the qualification requirements, your SS1 Bonus rewards will be added to your commission check for the corresponding month. For example, if you qualify in March, your bonus rewards will be included in your April commission check.

4. Can I still earn the SS1 Bonus if I join Pampered Chef after the start of the selling season?

Yes, as long as you meet the qualification requirements during the remaining time period of the selling season, you can still earn the SS1 Bonus. However, the amount of the bonus may be prorated based on the number of months remaining in the selling season.

5. Are there any additional rewards or incentives for top performers during the SS1 Bonus period?

Yes, in addition to the SS1 Bonus, we also offer extra rewards and incentives for our top performers during the selling season. These may include special products, trips, or other bonuses. Stay tuned for more details and make sure to check your back office account for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
letscook04
  • britishchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • DZmom
  • General Chat
Replies