• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Wanted to Share My Success Story. August Is My Ss3 and I've

In summary, the speaker first became interested in Pampered Chef when a friend invited them to a party. They then decided to become a consultant and their biggest success has been achieving the rank of SS3. Pampered Chef has had a huge impact on their life, providing extra income, new friendships, and improved skills. Their advice for someone starting out with Pampered Chef is to be consistent and always keep learning. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies is the exceptional quality of products, focus on empowering women and giving back to the community, and top-notch support and training for consultants.
andiphant
Just wanted to share my success story. August is my SS3 and I've already earned the bonus! This is the first bonus I've earned so I'm really excited. I was actually on vacation all last month but held 3 catalog shows to total over $1400 in commissionable sales. Not bad for being on vacation huh? I waited until I got home and submitted the shows for Aug to get this month's bonus. Now I still have a chance to earn an extra bonus with 2 more catalog shows in the works and one kitchen show set for next weekend.
Just wanted to share so other Super Starters know it can be done! And you might share with prospective recruits how you can still earn $$ while on vacation : )

WTG Andrea! I'm happy for you! That is awesome!

Great job - you also earned the Mid-Season products if your catalog shows were also held in August!

cmdtrgd said:
Great job - you also earned the Mid-Season products if your catalog shows were also held in August!

That's right : If your catalog shows are DATED as August shows, you will also get the mid season stuff. If they were dated July and SUBMITTED in August, they don't count :(

Congrats on having such successful catalog shows! Isn't it great to be earning money when you're not even working!? Keep up the great work!:D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm excited because I earned SS1 and the bowl.

1. How did you get started with Pampered Chef?

I first became interested in Pampered Chef when a friend invited me to a party. I loved the products and the concept of cooking demonstrations at home, so I decided to become a consultant myself.

2. What has been your biggest success with Pampered Chef?

My biggest success with Pampered Chef has been achieving the rank of SS3, which means Senior Star Director with 3 active team members. It has been a goal of mine since I started with the company and I am thrilled to have achieved it in just one year.

3. How has Pampered Chef impacted your life?

Pampered Chef has had a huge impact on my life. Not only has it allowed me to earn extra income and work from home, but it has also given me the opportunity to meet new people and make lasting friendships. It has also helped me become more confident and improve my cooking skills.

4. What advice do you have for someone just starting out with Pampered Chef?

My advice for someone just starting out with Pampered Chef is to be consistent and always keep learning. Attend training events, utilize the resources available, and never be afraid to ask for help. Also, have fun and be passionate about the products and the company.

5. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

There are a few things that set Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies. Firstly, the quality of the products is exceptional and they are backed by a satisfaction guarantee. Additionally, the company's focus on empowering women and giving back to the community sets it apart. Finally, the support and training provided to consultants is top-notch and truly helps them succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Happy Mom
  • Pampered_Ashley84
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefcaroline
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies