• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yeah, Baby!!! I'm Qualified!!! Woo Hoo!!

In summary, Melissa is doing well with her Sept shows. She has one show that has a backorder, but it will not affect her totals. She also has 2 other shows that have orders. She is excited about her new toys and is anxious to get them.
jentapp
:D I'm doing the happy dance over here!!! Not only are we still in one piece after last night's storms in the Chicago area (unlike much of Chicagoland), but all of my Sept shows are now showing and I AM QUALIFIED!!! I'll be getting my SS1 toys and my knives!! WOO HOO!!!! Plus I've banked $250 towards those extra bonus toys, and I've already got a show that I'm about to submit for $402 so I'm 1/3 of the way to my SS2 toys!

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY
HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

WOO HOO!!!!

My 2 early and 1 mid-month shows all rescheduled (1 no date yet but she's a good friend and I know that once the medical crisis is over she'll rebook, 1 rescheduled for the end of this month, and the last rescheduled for next month) but 1 catalog show and 2 cooking shows confirmed so I know that I'll be hitting that goal between the 5 shows! WOO HOO!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

That is soooo exciting. I'm very happy for you. I straightened out my on hold order and they said yep, I'll be getting my SS1, and will have about $460 in the "bank". I really need to do something about booking a few shows for this month but have hopes that I can totally surprise myself again this month.

My last show is still processing, so until then it doesn't show I have earned my SS1 yet. I submitted my show Saturday around 9pm so I wonder how long it will take?? Congratulations all the SS1 earners!!
Melissa Haddon

I submitted my last one around 8 pm on Sat and just called HO to check on it. She said it's open and will be processed and COUNTS for Sept! So you should be okay too Melissa... there wasn't a wait at all for the call so if you need to calm your nerves... give them a call! I'm SO relieved... now if I could just decide which Plus Bonus is the best choice for me... I'm leaning toward the new products...

Calling today was way better than trying to reach them yesterday. She said it can take a few days for all their systems to update. Call if you are nervous to confirm. When I was on the phone to take care of the hold I asked her to confirm that everything would be in for September and that I'd get my SS1. She was pleasant, helpful, and even congratulated me on making my SS1 and september goals.

Jennifer... I am so sorry... I forgot to CONGRATULATE YOU!!!!!!!!!! Way TO GO!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Jennifer!! Way to go!

Congrats to those of you that just qualified! Exciting!

Thank you, I figured that was what was going on, it just seemed all my other shows went quicker! Well Congrats everyone!
Melissa

Thanks!And congrats to all of you, too! I know that the Saturday evening orders will go through just fine and we'll all be having fun with our new toys in NO time! :D

I did get an email from HO today saying that the deep covered baker is on backorder. For the show they sent it on, that's no problem since we won't be able to catch up with that outside order for a few weeks anyway. But I've got 2 other shows with orders for them (1 for 1 show and 3 or 4 for the second show that I'll be submitting tomorrow). I don't think it will affect my totals at all, though.

I LOVE that baker (I've even told 2 shows and my hubby that if I weren't already married to him and if it were legal in IL I would marry the baker...LOL)! Hopefully those will ship sooner than the Oct 16th expected ship date. :D

What does "Yeah, Baby!!! I'm Qualified!!! Woo Hoo!!" mean?

"Yeah, Baby!!! I'm Qualified!!! Woo Hoo!!" is an expression used by consultants at Pampered Chef to celebrate achieving a new level of success within the company's career plan.

How does one become "Qualified" at Pampered Chef?

To become "Qualified" at Pampered Chef, you must achieve a certain amount of sales and team building goals within a specified time frame. This allows you to move up in the career plan and earn additional perks and rewards.

What are the benefits of being "Qualified" at Pampered Chef?

Being "Qualified" at Pampered Chef comes with several benefits, including higher commission rates, access to exclusive training and resources, and the ability to attend special events and trips.

Can anyone become "Qualified" at Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone who joins Pampered Chef as a consultant and puts in the effort to achieve their sales and team building goals can become "Qualified" and advance in the career plan.

How often can one achieve "Qualified" status at Pampered Chef?

You can achieve "Qualified" status at Pampered Chef multiple times throughout your career as long as you continue to meet the necessary requirements. Each time you achieve it, you will have the opportunity to earn even more rewards and recognition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
Replies
Views
ChefChris
Replies
Views
Admin Greg