• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which holiday gifts should I choose from the catalog?

In summary, some popular holiday gifts featured in the catalog include the Holiday Cookie Press, the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Holiday Stoneware Collection. There are often special deals and promotions for holiday gifts in the catalog, such as discounted bundle sets or free shipping on select items. Many of our holiday gifts can be personalized or customized with engravings or monograms. We also offer gift cards that can be used towards any purchase on our website or at a Pampered Chef party. To ensure your holiday gifts arrive on time, we recommend placing your order at least 2-3 weeks in advance or selecting expedited shipping options.
avelissar
I have a question concerning the "holiday gifts" in the catalog. Certain products, such as the Trifle Bowl, are also sold under "the entertainer." Are these two items the same exact product? Or does the entertainer not come with the stand or lid?

What is the difference between "holiday gifts" and their normal counterparts?

Thanks!

Andrea

There is no difference. The mini-cat simply gives gift ideas for different people. I know it shows the trifle bowl without the stand and lid but it's the same. Same number, same price. It's just showing different options for how to use it.

I can see how it would be a little confusing if you're looking things up in P3. If you look closely, though, the number and price are the same. You can choose either without worry.

Related to Which holiday gifts should I choose from the catalog?

1. What are some popular holiday gifts featured in the catalog?

Some popular holiday gifts featured in the catalog include the Holiday Cookie Press, the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Holiday Stoneware Collection.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions for holiday gifts in the catalog?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions for holiday gifts in the catalog, such as discounted bundle sets or free shipping on select items. Be sure to check the catalog or our website for the latest promotions.

3. Can I personalize or customize my holiday gifts?

Yes, many of our holiday gifts can be personalized or customized with engravings or monograms. Look for the "personalization" option on the product page for more information.

4. Can I purchase gift cards from Pampered Chef for holiday gifts?

Yes, we offer gift cards in various denominations that can be used towards any purchase on our website or at a Pampered Chef party. They make great gifts for any occasion, including the holidays.

5. How can I make sure my holiday gifts arrive on time?

To ensure your holiday gifts arrive on time, we recommend placing your order at least 2-3 weeks in advance or selecting expedited shipping options. You can also choose to have your gifts shipped directly to the recipient for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • chefruthie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bethsbiz