• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which $21 Product Should I Choose From The Catalog?

In summary, the Ice Cream Scoop is a popular item, the Square Bowls are not popular, the French Fry Cutter is a concern, the Brownie Pan is a popular item, the BBQ Roasting Pan & Can Holder is a popular item, the Small Flexible Cutting Mats are popular, the Dijon Rub is popular, the Tangerine Rub is popular, the BBQ Pizza Pan is a popular item, and the Dieters need to learn the size of a deck of cards for a serving of protein.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I am looking to spend about $21 on a product from the catalog.

Which would you suggest?

New scraper?

French Fry Cutter?

Square bowls for the caddy

I've heard concerns about the french fry cutter and that's why I'm wondering if I want it ...

The brownie pan & flexible grill basket are flying at shows :love: are those in your budget?

I am also planning to place a sample order and the brownie pan is on the open stock list. So are the round covered baker and the pizza pan, and all those are on my list.

Just checked my stats, and my tops sellers for the new product were:

Ice Cream Scoop (everyone is loving that it can go in the dishwasher!)
BBQ Roasting Pan & Can Holder
Small Flexible Cutting Mats
Dijon Rub
Tangerine Rub (although this is basically because I've been raving about it!)
BBQ Pizza Pan

I have not sold a single brownie pan though, and I've even brought it to shows and talked about it ALOT!

ChefBeckyD said:
I have not sold a single brownie pan though, and I've even brought it to shows and talked about it ALOT!

I look at it and think, It's a square muffin pan and what a pain to clean!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope I am wrong on this one, but right now, I don't get the hype. (I also don't own it yet.)

lt1jane said:
I look at it and think, It's a square muffin pan and what a pain to clean!! I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope I am wrong on this one, but right now, I don't get the hype. (I also don't own it yet.)

I like the Brownie Pan (& I hate edges)! It is fun to use.

At our cluster meeting, we tried the Peanut Butter brownie things in the SB and they were awesome!

I used just a box brownie mix in ours at home and it was nice to customize each one (chips, nuts, etc) - DH hates nuts in his brownies!! :eek:
I sprayed oil in the pan and nothing stuck and it cleaned up beautifully!

I can't wait to use cake batter in it. Spread some frosting between layers.

Intrepid_Chef said:
I am looking to spend about $21 on a product from the catalog.

Which would you suggest?

New scraper?

French Fry Cutter?

Square bowls for the caddy

I've heard concerns about the french fry cutter and that's why I'm wondering if I want it ...

I got the square bowls and I have to say I am underwhelmed with these. (And these were something I was looking forward to.) I have to get them turned just right to fit in the caddy - and they don't match exactly. I have the older square bowls, so I will always use those in the caddy. If you already have some square bowls, I would just stick with those. Unless, of course, you needed something to show to people...

If you are looking for a new product, I agree with ChefBeckyD on the Ice Cream Scoop. I was impressed with this! It worked really well (and, I thought it would never compare with the old one).

Must be the weather we've been having, Becky. Nobody around here wants anything to do with something that just goes in the oven either.

I think I'm going to take your advice and get a scoop or two, one to keep and one to sell. I have a similar one from another vendor and I love it.

I too don't get the hype of the brownie pan. I had it a two shows, did not use it as it is not mine but none one even looked at it even though I gave them a ton of ideas for its use. The new grill stuff though, OMG! A $600 party and most of it was The new Roasting pan with can holder - 6, the flexible basket - 4 and the Veggie holder - 8. One pizza pan. AND I did not even have those except the veggie holder!

The brownie pan is awesome! If you hate to clean a pan, line it with the new foil/parchment paper from Reynolds, or a muffin liner, or parchment paper.

Dieters need to learn the size of a deck of cards for a serving of protein and I think this is the perfect solution.

Neighbors that do not cook love that I can share a meatloaf, shepards pie, etc. The serving size is perfect and I am not overwhelmed with leftovers.

our team just completed a brownie pan challenge on Facebook - over a 24 hour period - 33 were sold!! The ability to portion control and freeze is a big selling factor - meatloaves, lasagna, omelets as well as various takes on brownies & cakes.....the ideas are endless!;)

I had a show last night - 15 people in attendance & 10 bought the brownie pan.

I've also sold 10 brownie pans.

I personally love it - and I'm NOT a baker. It's great for meatloaf too.

I sold like 5 of the brownie pans at work alone. And 2 at my show yesterday..and I didn't show it..they just looked the looks of it in the catalog.

1. What are the top-selling $21 products from the catalog?

The top-selling $21 products from the Pampered Chef catalog include the Mix N' Chop, the Quick-Stir Pitcher, the Mini Measure-All Cup, the Classic Scraper, and the Garlic Press. These products are all highly versatile and useful in the kitchen, making them popular choices among customers.

2. Can you recommend a $21 product for someone who loves to bake?

For baking enthusiasts, we recommend the Pastry Blender. This tool makes it easy to blend butter or shortening into dry ingredients for perfectly flaky pastries and crusts. It also has a comfortable handle and stainless steel blades for easy use and cleaning.

3. Are there any $21 products that are great for meal prep?

Absolutely! The Chop 'N Prep Chef is a popular choice for meal prep as it quickly chops fruits, vegetables, and herbs with ease. The adjustable blade allows for different chopping sizes, making it perfect for prepping ingredients for soups, salads, and more.

4. Which $21 product do you recommend for someone who loves to grill?

The Grill Pan is a fantastic choice for grill lovers. This non-stick pan has deep ridges that mimic the grill marks on food, giving you that delicious grilled flavor without having to go outside. It's also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

5. Is there a $21 product that would make a great gift for a friend?

The Small Batter Bowl is a versatile and thoughtful gift for any friend who loves to cook or bake. It's perfect for mixing and pouring batter, mixing and storing salad dressings, or even serving snacks. Plus, it has a convenient spout for mess-free pouring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies