• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Host Wants to Return All Her Stoneware!

can't imagine having a customer do that!Do customers have the same type of wait time we have?I sat on hold for 2hrs the other night with no call back option! I can't imagine having a customer do that!
grumpyJules711 - have you tried shipping prepaid items ALL together?

I asked the lady at HO and she responded 'ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!'. (I didn't have much to ask/say after her response - ooohhhh boy! - I think I caught her on a bad day - LOL). I just didn't want to ship all three items in ONE box and then end up with it coming back to me --- WAY too much hassle.

sadness AGAIN :(Rennea, she has only used 1 of the 6 pieces of Stoneware! :(

stefani2 said:
Rennea, she has only used 1 of the 6 pieces of Stoneware! :(

OMG!! Well really what can you do??:rolleyes: If only she would have told you with in the 30 days:rolleyes: So what did HO say to you about shipping it back? Did they say if they were going to send you a shipping lable?

chefann said:
If she had bought from any other catalog or online store, she'd have to pay to ship them back.

That is why I can't figure out why some guests have a "fit" over shipping charges. For one, it is ONLY $4 to have it shipped to them & some want to split it. I mean, come on. Then, if they want to return it (they had 30 FREE days) they want to gripe about shipping it back. :confused:

If you are exchanging or refunding a stone for a completely different item you have to send back the entire thing - even if it's broken. This may be a Canada thing, but I've always had to send back the whole stone if the customer doesn't just want a replacement.

too many returnsRennea, I didn't get a mailing label.

Her and I are going to split the cost, but after this I am going to tell the customer it is up to them. I have 5 boxes of returns this month (3 with labels, and 2 without). :( It would just be easier for the customer to send it back (once I have a ref. # for them) - instead of me tracking down the customer to get the product, etc. etc. etc.

Oh well, live and learn - comes with the biz. :rolleyes:

Sounds like she's only tried the barpan - I'd sure hate for her to send them all back with out at least trying a baker for a casserole/lasagna etc...I can't imagine not liking one of those!

As for frenchfries and cookies - mine always come out crispy too - and evenly baked - thats the great thing about stoneware!

updateSo, I wanted to update you guys!:

I called to get a reference number once my host had all her new items picked out. When I called HO - the lady was surprised that someone who want to return ALL of it - she said 'that is going to be expensive to ship it.....and it is JUST past the 30 days.....I am going to make an exception - UPS will come and pick up the box and print out a label. We will pick up the costs!'

OMG, I SERIOUSLY did a HAPPY DANCE!!! LOL

I told her HOW much I appreciate it and thanked her!!!! (She could sense my happiness in my voice I think - or could hear me dancing! LOL)

My Host was really good about it. She had ALL the stoneware packaged up in their original boxes PLUS put in ONE BIG box! She apologized again - and said she decided to pay ALL of it!

I have still decided to change my return policy. Thanks for ALL your support and suggestions everyone! :love:

Jenna...glad to hear that HO is helping you and your customer out in this instance. I can't imagine sending ALL her stones back!

BTW- make sure you are telling customers that you DO get crispy fries on stones. Make sure they are spread out so they aren't touching, and you do NOT have to flip them! They get evenly done on the top and the bottom. I have noticed that I do have to cook them about 5 minutes longer than the directions, though.

Great outcome!! HO IS WONDERFUL!

Sounds like you just became her "consultant for life"!! Way to go on customer service!!!

Congratulations!
Paula

WTG! Your customer will remember your great help and will hopefully pass your information along and call you with other orders.....(some of mine have). :)

<h2>1. Can I return all of the stoneware my host purchased at her party?</h2><p>Yes, you can return all of the stoneware within the first 30 days after purchase. After that, it is up to the customer to decide if they want to return or exchange the stoneware.</p><h2>2. Do I have to pay for the returns or exchanges?</h2><p>It is up to your personal policy, but it is common for consultants to pay for returns and exchanges within the first 30 days. After that, it is up to the customer to cover the cost.</p><h2>3. How do I word my return policy?</h2><p>Your return policy can be something like, "Returns and exchanges are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase. After that, it is up to the customer to cover the cost." You can also include any other details or conditions you have for returns.</p><h2>4. What if I don't want to pay for the returns or exchanges?</h2><p>If you do not want to cover the cost of returns or exchanges, you can state in your policy that it is the customer's responsibility to cover the cost after the first 30 days. You can also offer alternative solutions, such as store credit or replacement items, instead of refunds.</p><h2>5. What should I do if my host wants to return all of her stoneware?</h2><p>If your host wants to return all of the stoneware, you can follow your return policy and offer a refund or exchange within the first 30 days. If it is after the 30-day period, you can suggest alternative solutions or offer to cover a portion of the return shipping cost as a courtesy to your host.</p>

1. Can I return all of the stoneware my host purchased at her party?

Yes, you can return all of the stoneware within the first 30 days after purchase. After that, it is up to the customer to decide if they want to return or exchange the stoneware.

2. Do I have to pay for the returns or exchanges?

It is up to your personal policy, but it is common for consultants to pay for returns and exchanges within the first 30 days. After that, it is up to the customer to cover the cost.

3. How do I word my return policy?

Your return policy can be something like, "Returns and exchanges are accepted within the first 30 days of purchase. After that, it is up to the customer to cover the cost." You can also include any other details or conditions you have for returns.

4. What if I don't want to pay for the returns or exchanges?

If you do not want to cover the cost of returns or exchanges, you can state in your policy that it is the customer's responsibility to cover the cost after the first 30 days. You can also offer alternative solutions, such as store credit or replacement items, instead of refunds.

5. What should I do if my host wants to return all of her stoneware?

If your host wants to return all of the stoneware, you can follow your return policy and offer a refund or exchange within the first 30 days. If it is after the 30-day period, you can suggest alternative solutions or offer to cover a portion of the return shipping cost as a courtesy to your host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mistym
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • Roadtripray