• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing Stoneware Without a Receipt: What to Do When Your Piece Breaks

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a lifetime guarantee on their stoneware products and will replace them for free if they break or become damaged. The replacement process typically takes 2-3 weeks, but may take longer during busy seasons or if the item is out of stock. Customers can choose a different stoneware piece as a replacement, as long as it is of equal or lesser value. They do not need to return the broken or damaged piece, but can do so at their own cost. To prevent stoneware from breaking, it is important to follow the care instructions provided and avoid extreme temperature changes or sudden impacts.
jcwarr
i'm sure this is an easy question - but i am fairly new and away on vacation so i don't have my binder and i don't want to call ho from another country!! does anyone know what happens if someone's stoneware piece breaks but they do not have a receipt or remember the name of the consultant or the host? does she just have to buy a new one or is there someway i can help her out? thanks for any advice!!!

Give her the 1-888-OUR-Chef number and they can look it up. All stoneware has a 3 year warrenty. Good Luck!!

It helps to know the approximate date the product was purchased.

Related to Replacing Stoneware Without a Receipt: What to Do When Your Piece Breaks

1. Can I replace a broken stoneware piece?

Yes, you can! At Pampered Chef, we understand that accidents happen. We offer a lifetime guarantee on our stoneware products, so if your piece breaks or becomes damaged, we will replace it for free. Simply contact your consultant or our customer service team to initiate a replacement.

2. How long does it take to receive a replacement stoneware piece?

Typically, it takes 2-3 weeks for a replacement stoneware piece to be delivered to you. However, during busy seasons or if the item is out of stock, it may take longer. Your consultant or our customer service team can provide you with a more accurate estimate based on your specific situation.

3. Can I choose a different stoneware piece as a replacement?

Yes, you can choose a different stoneware piece as a replacement, as long as it is of equal or lesser value to the original piece. If the replacement piece is of lesser value, you will not receive a refund for the price difference. If it is of greater value, you will be responsible for paying the difference in price.

4. Do I need to return the broken/damaged stoneware piece?

No, you do not need to return the broken or damaged stoneware piece. We trust that our customers are honest and will not take advantage of our replacement policy. However, if you would like to return the piece, you may do so at your own cost.

5. How can I prevent my stoneware from breaking?

To prevent your stoneware from breaking, it is important to follow the care instructions provided with the product. This includes not exposing the stoneware to extreme temperature changes, such as placing it directly from the oven into cold water. It is also recommended to avoid sudden impacts or drops. Additionally, using nylon or wooden utensils instead of metal ones can help prolong the life of your stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • KHolmes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heidabear