• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ugh...1 Piece of Tape on the Box of Stoneware?

In summary, If there is only one piece of tape on the box of stoneware, it is likely that the box has been opened or tampered with. However, you can still use the stoneware as the tape is only for shipping purposes. It is safe to remove the tape from the box without causing damage to the stoneware. Our packaging process includes one piece of tape for secure shipping, but if the stoneware arrives damaged, please contact customer service for assistance.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
wow, I had my host get her package yesterday and there is 1 piece of tape sealing the box...and it is full of stoneware.

of course, it was ripped open and the box smashed and stoneware broke.

one of her direct ship orders had this happen too

what the heck!! one piece of tape on a box of stoneware?? :eek: anyone else having this happen?

Call, call, call! No one will think twice unless you call and complain!!

I think every box I get from HO has one piece of tape. The broken stones probably happened in the shipping process. Do what Gillian said call HO and complain, and do your product adjustments while you are on the phone with them.

I called them this morning and during the conversation told her that the big box of stones only had one piece of tape. she was very surprised!

so do I just call customer service again to place an actual complaint?

You could email your complaint to the solution center, when you talked to HO earlier did it sound like she was going to "file" the complaint for you?

I received an order last night that had 13 stones in it. I just knew one of them would be broke because I haven't had a stone come in broke yet, but everyone of them was perfect! As a matter of fact, the only thing missing from my order was a Decorator Bottle Set, BUT there was an Ultimate Slice and Grate in there (the old one!). Not sure what that was all about. I emailed HO.

1. What do I do if there is only one piece of tape on the box of stoneware?

If there is only one piece of tape on the box of stoneware, it is likely that the box has been opened or tampered with. We recommend checking the contents of the box to ensure that all items are present and undamaged.

2. Can I still use the stoneware if there is only one piece of tape on the box?

Yes, you can still use the stoneware if there is only one piece of tape on the box. The tape is simply used to secure the box during shipping and does not affect the quality or usability of the stoneware.

3. Is it safe to remove the tape from the box?

Yes, it is safe to remove the tape from the box. The tape is only used for shipping purposes and can be easily removed without causing any damage to the stoneware.

4. Why is there only one piece of tape on the box of stoneware?

Our packaging process includes one piece of tape on the box to ensure that it stays closed during shipping. This helps to prevent any damage to the stoneware and ensures that it arrives safely to your doorstep.

5. What should I do if the stoneware arrives damaged with only one piece of tape on the box?

If your stoneware arrives damaged with only one piece of tape on the box, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will be happy to help you with a replacement or refund for the damaged item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtara
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJami83
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • christinaspc