1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Supply Item Replacement Questions

1. safariphoto

safariphoto Gold Member

I purchased a supply item for a guest and they ordered the wrong size, can I return the wrong one and have it replaced?

Also I originally was a consultant and got removed and added back, but need to replace my original Santuku Knife as it broke, lol. i tried having it replaced but I can't find the receipt.

-Mike

Aug 15, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

no, replacement parts are not returnable.

Aug 15, 2009
  3. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

If you call HO they will be able to find your knife in their system. They will be able to take care of you.

Aug 15, 2009
  4. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

This is what is written on the replacement parts form.

All prices are subject to change. • All prices include shipping charges.
    • No discounts or commissions apply. • Replacement parts may not be ordered on Show order forms.
    All parts have a replacement only guarantee for the same amount of time as the product’s guarantee. No exchanges or refunds. Refer to the sales receipt for specific guarantee information.

So what would be the 'replacement only guarantee'? I understand that it says no exchanges or refunds, but in the same paragraph it says a replacement only guarantee.

I say when you call about your knife, it wouldn't hurt to ask... all they can do is say no.

Aug 15, 2009
  5. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

The replacement only guarantee means that it can not be exchanged or refunded but it can be replaced if it's faulty.

Aug 15, 2009
  6. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

Thanks for the explanation. My brain is fried right now from dealing with a two year old who has finally decided to act like he is a two year old!! I couldn't process the 'replacement only guarantee' LOl!

Aug 15, 2009
Have something to add?