• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Item Replacement Questions

In summary, even if you order the wrong size and the wrong item, you can still get the wrong item replaced.
safariphoto
Gold Member
I purchased a supply item for a guest and they ordered the wrong size, can I return the wrong one and have it replaced?

Also I originally was a consultant and got removed and added back, but need to replace my original Santuku Knife as it broke, lol. i tried having it replaced but I can't find the receipt.

-Mike

no, replacement parts are not returnable.

If you call HO they will be able to find your knife in their system. They will be able to take care of you.

This is what is written on the replacement parts form.

All prices are subject to change. • All prices include shipping charges.
• No discounts or commissions apply. • Replacement parts may not be ordered on Show order forms.
All parts have a replacement only guarantee for the same amount of time as the product’s guarantee. No exchanges or refunds. Refer to the sales receipt for specific guarantee information.

So what would be the 'replacement only guarantee'? I understand that it says no exchanges or refunds, but in the same paragraph it says a replacement only guarantee.

I say when you call about your knife, it wouldn't hurt to ask... all they can do is say no.

chefcharity said:
This is what is written on the replacement parts form.

All prices are subject to change. • All prices include shipping charges.
• No discounts or commissions apply. • Replacement parts may not be ordered on Show order forms.
All parts have a replacement only guarantee for the same amount of time as the product’s guarantee. No exchanges or refunds. Refer to the sales receipt for specific guarantee information.

So what would be the 'replacement only guarantee'? I understand that it says no exchanges or refunds, but in the same paragraph it says a replacement only guarantee.

I say when you call about your knife, it wouldn't hurt to ask... all they can do is say no.

The replacement only guarantee means that it can not be exchanged or refunded but it can be replaced if it's faulty.

BethCooks4U said:
The replacement only guarantee means that it can not be exchanged or refunded but it can be replaced if it's faulty.

Thanks for the explanation. My brain is fried right now from dealing with a two year old who has finally decided to act like he is a two year old!! I couldn't process the 'replacement only guarantee' LOl!

1. What is the process for requesting a replacement for a damaged or defective supply item?

To request a replacement for a damaged or defective supply item, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will assist you with the replacement process and provide instructions for returning the item.

2. Can I exchange a supply item for a different item?

We do not offer exchanges for supply items. However, you may return the item for a refund and then purchase the new item separately.

3. How long does it take to receive a replacement supply item?

The time frame for receiving a replacement supply item varies depending on availability and shipping speed. Our customer service team will provide an estimated delivery date when processing your replacement request.

4. Am I responsible for shipping costs when returning a damaged or defective supply item?

If the item is being returned due to damage or defect, we will cover the cost of return shipping. Our customer service team will provide a prepaid shipping label for you to use. If the item is being returned for any other reason, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.

5. Can I still receive a replacement for a supply item if it is out of stock?

If the item is currently out of stock, we may offer a replacement from a different batch or a similar item of equal value. If neither of these options are available, we will provide a refund for the item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmelody