• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Sure How to Reply to This...

In summary, the conversation was about a customer who had a broken stoneware piece from a Pampered Chef party. The consultant was unable to find the customer's information in their system and was unsure of how to respond. They discussed the possibility of the customer trying to preheat the stone and the consultant shared their process for handling returns for customers they did not sell to. They also mentioned that they could contact HO for help with finding the host's name and verifying the guarantee information.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I just received this email today...
I attended a Pampered Chef party with my daughter at XXX's last winter and among other things, bought a stoneware piece...looks like a cookie sheet with sides. Anyway it broke in two the first time we were heating it in the oven. Actually, it happened so long ago I can't remember exactly what happened other than being surprised when it broke because whatever we were doing, it should not have broken. Anyway, I do not know off hand where the receipt is, but I do still have the two pieces.

XXX said you are awesome and will totally help me get it replaced!

I do not have this customer in P3 and I do not have nor ever had a host by that name. I also do not have her daughter's name. Not sure what I should reply to her!

Also it sort of sounds like she tried to preheat the stone. I know I'll probably ask her about that and give her a litle stoneware education at the same time.

I was able to process a return with only the paying customers name and the item number. The consultant who they bought their stone from was inactive and wasn't responding to e-mails from the customer. TPC customer service was great!

What I do for anybody who brings me a return stone that I never sold:

Apologize for it happening
Explain guarantee is 3 years on stoneware (with this gal I'd add, so it is still covered from a show last winter)

I'd also explain that I cannot find her as a customer nor the host name she mentioned. And that part of my service is starting the adjustment process for my customers (because it is, I get them the RMA number), but she's not in my list. And the search only works for host shows I've submitted.

Then give them HO number and say HO can work with them to find host name & verify guarantee information.

Crossposted with Dorothy!
I think I like her answer better. I forgot that calling HO can now get guarantee & return info with just the customer's name. Guess I'm too used to doing adjustments via web for my own customers.

Anyway - I'm glad you will have good news for her either way. Usually I get broken stones that are like 10 years old and the customer had the impression it was a lifetime guarantee and I have to break it to them that it's not.

If you are calling the HO, you can get the information from the Host's name too. WHen I tried it once for a customer- it wasn't under the Customer's Name (I think that is usually for Lifetime items), but I had the Host's name and the show date (which I got from the former consultant). So if you have the Host name and date or approx. date, I'm sure HO could likely find it.

What does "Not Sure How to Reply to This..." mean?

"Not Sure How to Reply to This..." is a phrase that indicates uncertainty or confusion about how to respond or react to a particular situation or message.

Why do people use the phrase "Not Sure How to Reply to This..."?

People use this phrase when they are unsure of how to respond to a message or situation and want to express their uncertainty or discomfort.

How can I respond to someone who says "Not Sure How to Reply to This..."?

You can respond by acknowledging their uncertainty and offering your support or asking them what they need from you in that moment. You can also try to clarify the situation or message to help them better understand how to respond.

Is it okay to use the phrase "Not Sure How to Reply to This..." in a professional setting?

It depends on the context and the relationship with the person you are communicating with. In some professional settings, it may be more appropriate to use a more formal or direct response rather than expressing uncertainty. However, in a supportive and open work environment, it may be acceptable to use this phrase in certain situations.

What are some alternative phrases to "Not Sure How to Reply to This..."?

Some alternative phrases to express uncertainty or confusion in responding to a message or situation could include "I'm not sure how to respond to this," "I'm feeling unsure about how to react," or "I'm struggling with how to reply." It's important to choose a phrase that feels authentic and appropriate for the situation and your relationship with the other person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momnixon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Kenzie09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jessica_momof6