• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Send Request for Payment to Customer New Beta

In summary, to send a request for payment to a customer using the new beta version, you can follow these steps: Log in to your account and go to the "Payments" section, click on "Send Request for Payment" and enter the customer's email address, enter the amount and any additional details for the request, review the request and click "Send" to send it to the customer. You can customize the request for payment by adding a personalized message or including any relevant information for the customer, and you can also track the status of the request by going to the "Payments" section. There is no limit to the number of requests for payment you can send to a customer, but it is recommended to only send a request when necessary
firediv
I have a customer who placed a order but did not complete the check out. How do I send her a request for payment, like a link to bring her back to her order? I told her to sign in and it should be there. She says it's say she doesn't exist.

Should I just have her cancel and start over or can I send her a link?

Thanks in advance
Doug

Sounds like you'll need to have her start all over.

Hi Doug,Thank you for reaching out. In this situation, it would be best to have the customer cancel their incomplete order and start a new one. They may have accidentally created a new account or entered incorrect information, which is why they are unable to find their order. You can also offer to assist them with creating a new order if they are having trouble.Alternatively, if your website has a feature for sending payment request links, you can try sending one to the customer's email address. However, this may not work if their account is not set up properly. It's always best to confirm with the customer before taking any action.I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions.Best,

1. How do I send a request for payment to a customer using the new beta version?

To send a request for payment to a customer using the new beta version, you can follow these steps:

1. Log in to your account and go to the "Payments" section.
  2. Click on "Send Request for Payment" and enter the customer's email address.
  3. Enter the amount and any additional details for the request.
  4. Review the request and click "Send" to send it to the customer.

2. Can I customize the request for payment that I send to the customer?

Yes, you can customize the request for payment by adding a personalized message or including any relevant information for the customer. You can also choose to add attachments or links to your request.

3. What happens after I send the request for payment to the customer?

After you send the request for payment, the customer will receive an email notification with the details of the request. They can then choose to accept or decline the request and make the payment accordingly.

4. Is there a limit to the number of requests for payment I can send to a customer?

No, there is no limit to the number of requests for payment you can send to a customer. However, it is recommended to only send a request when necessary to avoid overwhelming the customer with multiple requests.

5. Can I track the status of the request for payment sent to a customer?

Yes, you can track the status of the request for payment by going to the "Payments" section and clicking on the specific request. You will be able to see if the request has been accepted or declined by the customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Lexif424
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • keynibear