• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preventing a Receipt with a Mother's Day Gift Shipment

In summary, to prevent a receipt from being included with a Mother's Day gift shipment, select the "Gift Shipment" option at checkout. You can also include a personalized message and choose gift wrapping for the package. If the "Gift Shipment" option is selected, the recipient will not be notified of the shipment, but if standard shipping is chosen, they will receive an email with tracking information. The package can also be sent directly to the recipient, with the option to include a gift message.
cgreen
I have a client in the process of placing a web order -- a Mother's Day gift, being shipped directly to her mother -- and she does not want the receipt to go with the shipment. Does anyone know if there is a way to specify no receipt with the shipment??

Thanks so much!!

I don't think they ship a receipt, I think they just ship a packing slip!

Thats right, no receipt gets sent with an order....;)

I have placed orders for guest and do not remember this being an option.

What if you placed it for her through PP or P3 as an individual order? Is there a way to do the expedited shipment through there. I have never done this so I am not sure. You would be the one printing the receipt and the shipment would just have the packing slip in it. Of course, I know this would not work if she is purchasing the HWC exclusive online cups and squares.

Ginger428 said:
Thats right, no receipt gets sent with an order....;)

I didn't even think about that, duh!!!:cool:

thanks--I answered my client based on your info, so thanks so much for your prompt answers... this is a huge individual order, so I'm glad I didn't keep her waiting.

I went ahead and kept holding for Home Office, since I had already dialed... fyi the wait time was 48-63 minutes or something, and I really only held for about 15.

They confirmed no receipt, just packing slip, just like a regular order. I just wasn't sure whether the receipt the client could print online was "official" enough to be the only one. Guess so!

Thanks again.

1. How do I prevent a receipt from being included with a Mother's Day gift shipment?

To prevent a receipt from being included with a Mother's Day gift shipment, simply select the "Gift Shipment" option at checkout. This will ensure that no receipt or pricing information is included with the package.

2. Can I include a personalized message with the Mother's Day gift shipment?

Yes, you can include a personalized message with the Mother's Day gift shipment. When checking out, there will be an option to add a gift message. Simply type in your message and it will be included with the package.

3. Will the recipient be notified of the shipment?

If you select the "Gift Shipment" option at checkout, the recipient will not be notified of the shipment. However, if you choose the standard shipping option, they will receive an email with tracking information once the package has been shipped.

4. Is there an option to include gift wrapping with the Mother's Day gift shipment?

Yes, there is an option to include gift wrapping with the Mother's Day gift shipment. Simply select the "Gift Wrapping" option at checkout and choose from our available designs. The gift will be wrapped and ready to be given to your loved one.

5. Can I have the Mother's Day gift shipment sent directly to the recipient?

Yes, you can have the Mother's Day gift shipment sent directly to the recipient. When checking out, you will have the option to enter the recipient's shipping address. Please note that if you choose to include a gift message, it will be sent to the recipient as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• barbara_anne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Lexif424
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefgirlrd