• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

12" Executive Skillet Backorder Status...?

In summary, there have been some issues with the delivery of the 12" skillet, which was on a slight backorder for 3 days. The host had not received the skillet, despite FedEx reporting that it was delivered. After some investigation, it was confirmed that the skillet was indeed delivered, but the host had not received it. The company will be sending a new skillet to the address. There have been similar incidents in the past where packages were delivered to the wrong address and not returned, resulting in free products for dishonest individuals.
pampered_chef_swva
I know in April the skillet was on backorder...is it still on backorder as of now? I looked on CC and didn't see it listed...my last show, the host ordered the skillet...and has received everything else - EXCEPT for the skillet...she ordered 2 BBQ Grill baskets as well - and she just received them y'day - the show was turned in May 18th...

Any ideas?

I didn't know the skillet was on backorder. You might want to check with TPC directly.

The skillet ships in its own box. Sometimes boxes are separated during shipment. I bet she gets it on Tuesday. Log into CC and check all the tracking numbers.

ok so apparently the 12" skillets are on a slight backorder...like 3 days behind the order...but FedEx reported that they delivered the package - and my host said she never received it...that sounds kinda sketchy to me...but called HO and they said they will do a "driver follow up" and lemme know whats going on ...so they called me back and said that they confirmed with fedex that the skillet was indeed delivered...but that if the host truely didn't get it - then PC will send a NEW skillet back to the address...

?

I've always hated how FedEx and UPS leaves packages on your doorstep where ANYONE can see them. It's a little too tempting for dishonest people. :grumpy:

UPS actually delivered my Tempurpedic pillows to the wrong apartment once. The people signed for it, opened the box, decided they didn't want the contents & took the box to the front office for them to call us & tell us that it had arrived. :rolleyes:

I had an order delivered last week and the 12" skillet came with the rest of the show.

I had this happen once, and when HO checked with FedEx, they figured it was delivered to the wrong address, but the person at the wrong address just signed for it and kept it!! Someone has a nice skillet!

My director had a show delivered to a wrong address and tired to get the products back and the people said they never seen them so pampered chef ended up sending out the whole show again to my director's house and so those people ended up getting a 750.00 show for FREE don't you love how many people who can't be honest about this.

Related to 12" Executive Skillet Backorder Status...?

1. What is the current backorder status for the 12" Executive Skillet?

The 12" Executive Skillet is currently on backorder and is expected to be restocked within the next 2-3 weeks. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. Can I still place an order for the 12" Executive Skillet even though it is on backorder?

Yes, you can still place an order for the 12" Executive Skillet. However, please note that your order will not be fulfilled until the product is back in stock.

3. Is there a waitlist for the 12" Executive Skillet?

Unfortunately, we do not have a waitlist for the 12" Executive Skillet. We recommend checking back on our website periodically for updates on the backorder status.

4. Can I cancel my order for the 12" Executive Skillet if it is on backorder?

Yes, you can cancel your order for the 12" Executive Skillet if it has not been shipped yet. Please contact our customer service team to request a cancellation.

5. Will the price of the 12" Executive Skillet change when it is back in stock?

The price of the 12" Executive Skillet will remain the same when it is back in stock. However, please note that prices are subject to change at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
luvtocook
  • pamperedposey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • kaseydee