• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Order Status Changes from Picking to Received Delay Delivery?

In summary, the order was "picked" the day of the show, but the guest's order (for which payment was already due) was not picked until today (after the show). The e-mail about the order on hold was received today.
jodistrauss
I submitted a show yesterday afternoon. This AM when I checked, it was already "picking". I was checking on another order later when I noticed that NOW my order says "received". I had 3 Mix & Chops in the order-would that hold up the entire order since itis on backorder now? One of the customers at the show needs her stuff to give as a gift.

I have had that happen with online orders - it was always due to a credit card issue - but with a show? Hmmmm - that's odd.

ummm.. Did we get an email that the Mix & Chops on backorder now?

No e-mail about it, but I saw on here that it might be soon, so I checked on the shipping page.

Well PHOOEY!!! I just got an e-mail from HO about order on hold about a CC payment. I went ahead and told her to put it on my PC debit so it wouldn't hold up the show. I hope I'm not hanging my heinie out to dry.

jodistrauss said:
Well PHOOEY!!! I just got an e-mail from HO about order on hold about a CC payment. I went ahead and told her to put it on my PC debit so it wouldn't hold up the show. I hope I'm not hanging my heinie out to dry.
Just make sure the Guests order goes to you until you get payment. This has happened at my last 3 shows:( You can ask if they re-run the card too. They did for one of mine and it went thru. The other time I did as you and put it on my card so the show could go. Good Luck:)

I sent her an e-mail and she is putting a check in the mail today. Said something about her bank being bought out and they cancelled her card as of last Friday. I was worried about contacting her-Ive never had this happen before. And, I am doing a show for her in April.

Related to Can Order Status Changes from Picking to Received Delay Delivery?

1. How do I pick the right product for my needs?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of kitchen tools and cookware to suit all your cooking and baking needs. To pick the perfect product, consider your cooking style, the types of dishes you typically make, and your budget. You can also consult with our consultants for personalized recommendations.

2. Can I return or exchange a product I received?

Yes, we have a 30-day return policy for unused products in their original packaging. Simply contact our customer service team to initiate a return or exchange process.

3. How long does it take for me to receive my order?

We strive to process and ship orders as quickly as possible, usually within 1-2 business days. The shipping time will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout.

4. What if I receive a damaged or defective product?

If you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will arrange for a replacement or refund as soon as possible.

5. Do you offer a warranty for your products?

Yes, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. If you encounter any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • dteague10
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kdangel518