• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Executive 12 Family Skillet Backorder Update

In summary, the "12" Family Skillet" is a versatile and durable cooking pan with a diameter of 12 inches. It is oven safe at 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can be used on all stovetop surfaces. It is made of non-stick cast iron and can hold 6-8 servings, making it suitable for family meals and entertaining.
Chef Endora
Gold Member
Is the Executive 12" Skillet still on backorder?

I thought I saw that they were shipping last week.

When I went to submit a show I was cautioned about it.

Does anyone now?

It's still on BO but they've been shipping -- my two hosts got theirs last week - about 2 weeks later than expected.

Thank you!

My Feb. 29th host ordered one, and hers said it was back ordered until March 24th. She received it on March 25th.

I just placed an order for one on Sunday and Had it delivered today.

Thanks again!

What is the size of the "12" Family Skillet"?

The "12" Family Skillet" has a diameter of 12 inches, making it the perfect size for cooking family-sized meals.

Is the "12" Family Skillet" oven safe?

Yes, the "12" Family Skillet" is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it versatile for all types of cooking methods.

Can the "12" Family Skillet" be used on all stovetop surfaces?

Yes, the "12" Family Skillet" can be used on all stovetop surfaces, including gas, electric, and induction.

What material is the "12" Family Skillet" made of?

The "12" Family Skillet" is made of durable, non-stick cast iron, making it easy to clean and maintain.

How many servings can the "12" Family Skillet" hold?

The "12" Family Skillet" can hold up to 6-8 servings, making it perfect for family dinners or entertaining guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen