• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TLC's Bringing Home Baby: A Must-Watch for PC Cookware Fans!

In summary, "Tlc's Bringing Home Baby" is a popular TV show on the TLC network that follows new parents as they navigate the challenges of bringing a baby into their home. It typically airs on weekdays at 12pm EST and 1pm EST, and on weekends at 9am EST and 10am EST. Full episodes can be streamed on the TLC website or TLC Go app. The show is not currently casting for new families, but updates on casting opportunities can be found on the TLC website and social media. Products featured on the show can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website.
JTNT8704
Anyone else addicted to this show like I am? Well-- I must have seen every episode twice, but yesterday I noticed on the episode I was watching, the couple had PC Cookware!

Of course their kitchen was a mess having just brought home a baby- but sure enough most of the executive cookware line was all over her cupboard. They also showed a close up of her hubby cooking bacon in the 12" skillet. Too bad there was no logo shot though :)

I love that show! I haven't seen it in a while, but I watched it faithfully almost my entire first pregnancy. Now that I have a 15-month old running around, TV just isn't the same (unless it is bedtime or naptime). I do catch an episode here or there, but I missed the one you mentioned above.

I am definitely addicted to this show as well! I haven't noticed the PC Cookware in any of the episodes, but now I'll have to keep an eye out for it. I love when products I use or know of make an appearance in TV shows or movies. It's always a fun little surprise. Do you use PC Cookware as well? How do you like it?

Related to TLC's Bringing Home Baby: A Must-Watch for PC Cookware Fans!

1. What is "Tlc's Bringing Home Baby"?

"Tlc's Bringing Home Baby" is a popular television show on the TLC network that follows new parents as they navigate the challenges of bringing a baby into their home.

2. When does "Tlc's Bringing Home Baby" air?

The show typically airs on TLC on weekdays at 12pm EST and 1pm EST, and on weekends at 9am EST and 10am EST.

3. Can I watch "Tlc's Bringing Home Baby" online?

Yes, full episodes of the show can be streamed on the TLC website or on the TLC Go app.

4. How can I be featured on "Tlc's Bringing Home Baby"?

Unfortunately, the show is not currently casting for new families. However, you can keep an eye on the TLC website and social media for any updates on casting opportunities.

5. Are the products featured on "Tlc's Bringing Home Baby" available for purchase?

Yes, many of the products used on the show are from Pampered Chef and can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back