• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Executive Skillet on Kit Enhancement: Backorder or Error?

In summary, a backorder for the Executive Skillet on Kit Enhancement means the product is temporarily out of stock and will be shipped later, while an error is an issue with the ordering process. If the item is on backorder, you will be notified during the ordering process and provided with an estimated shipping date. You can cancel your backordered item by contacting customer service. If there is an error with your order, customer service will reach out to you to resolve the issue. You will be charged at the time of purchase for a backordered item to reserve it for future shipping.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
I have been trying to order the Executive 12" skillet on Kit Enhancement. But I keep getting errors when I submit the show. Saying...order must be placed in April. I am placing the order in April...double checked the dates and everything.
Is this because it is on backorder status?
I will be really bummed if I can't get my skillet.

Have you checked the date of the order?

I've started some orders ... changed my mind ... come back to them ... and that's why the order dates can be wonky.

Maybe just try deleting the KE order & starting over? Also, make sure that the type is KE.

I changed the date and that worked...but it was already dated for April...

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble ordering the Executive 12" skillet on Kit Enhancement. It sounds like there may be an issue with the system recognizing that it is currently April. Have you tried reaching out to our customer service team for assistance? They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get your order placed successfully. As for the backorder status, I'm not sure if that is the case, but our customer service team should be able to provide more information on that as well. I completely understand your frustration and I hope we can get this resolved for you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and for being a loyal customer.

1. What is the difference between a backorder and an error when ordering the Executive Skillet on Kit Enhancement?

A backorder occurs when the product is temporarily out of stock and will be shipped at a later date once it becomes available. An error, on the other hand, is when there is an issue with the ordering process or information provided, and the order cannot be completed.

2. How will I know if my order for the Executive Skillet on Kit Enhancement is on backorder?

If the product is on backorder, you will receive a notification during the ordering process that the item is currently out of stock. You will also be provided with an estimated date of when the item will be shipped to you.

3. Can I cancel my order if the Executive Skillet on Kit Enhancement is on backorder?

Yes, you can cancel your order if the item is on backorder. You can do so by contacting our customer service team and providing them with your order number.

4. What happens if there is an error with my order for the Executive Skillet on Kit Enhancement?

If there is an error with your order, our customer service team will reach out to you to resolve the issue. This may include providing missing information or correcting any errors in the ordering process.

5. Will I be charged for the Executive Skillet on Kit Enhancement if it is on backorder?

Yes, your credit card or payment method will be charged at the time of purchase, even if the item is on backorder. This ensures that your order is reserved and will be shipped to you once it becomes available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Endora
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen