• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help! Need Funny Ideas for Pampered Chef Items

In summary, the bridal shower participant wanted to offer more functionality to their product by including other uses. They also recommended the product to others and suggested packaging ideas.
Meigs
Hi Everyone!! Sorry to just post this now, but I just got home from a show and I have a bridal shower tomorrow afternoon that is going to have 30+ people attending.

I read a post about games and I am going to try it with my Bride for the Cooking demo.

For each item used in the demo, I have a card with the product description on it, and at the end I have " I can also be used for"
ex... MEASURE ALL - I Measure both liquids and solids. I have a unique plunger design that allows food, such as mayonnaise, butter and molasses, to eject easily from my cup with little cleanup. I come in a full size 2 cup and a Mini 1 cup designs. I can also be used for ___________________________

The purpose of the game is for a person in the crowd to read the description and then fill in the blank with something funny that is not cooking related. I wanted to have a few just in case some people draw a blank. But now it is late and my brain is stumped!!!

If anyone can help me with the following items that would be just AWSOME!!!!
Thank you sooo much!!!!!!

Core & More
Egg Slicer Plus
Forged Cutlery
Stainless Mixing Bowl Set
Stainless Whisk
Measure All® Cup
Easy Read Measuring Cups
Classic Batter Bowl
Mix 'N Scraper®
Easy Accent® Decorator
Medium Scoop
Micro plane Grater
Trifle Bowl

Apple corer.... Put threw a potatoe and fill with cheese, cut off ends of piece that was removed from potatoe..plug up holes and bake ...

Ask your crowd!Why: When one of the guests shares an idea, they are helping sell the multifunctionality of your product. It comes with about 300% more credibility than if you or I say it.How: Who has this and loves it?
Really? What else do you use it for?
Would you recommend it to your sister / your mom?
How could you package it for a nice gift? (Hershey's kisses in whisk)
Is it easy to clean?

You can put 7 chocolate chips in the Microplane grater cup and cover a cake the size of the cutting board! Great if you do cupcakes for the class or just aren't a prof. cake decorator!

Here's what I thought of - maybe some else can fill in the blanks
Core & More -
Egg Slicer – torture device in the Sopranos
Forged Cutlery – Used as the weapon of choice in any Kung Fu Movie remake
Stainless bowls – look for the big one under the car when the hubby changes the oil or cereal bowl on the Biggest Looser - aliens!
Whisk – great for the wind swept look for a hair doo – who needs an open car window?
Measure All – as a marshmallow gun
Easy Reads –
Classic Batter Bowl – Want the Madonna or Dolly look for Halloween – you only need 2 and one heck of a bra
Mix ‘N Scraper – mini catapult for food fights
Easy Accent decorator – used to make fancy designs with the caulk on the windows you can tell the neighbors you were going for the "gingerbread house" look
Medium scoop – snowball fight!
Micro plane – Calluses! What calluses?
Trifle Bowl - remember the gold fish you won at the fair?

pampered1224 said:
Here's what I thought of - maybe some else can fill in the blanks
Core & More -
Egg Slicer – torture device in the Sopranos
Forged Cutlery – Used as the weapon of choice in any Kung Fu Movie remake
Stainless bowls – look for the big one under the car when the hubby changes the oil or cereal bowl on the Biggest Looser - aliens!
Whisk – great for the wind swept look for a hair doo – who needs an open car window?
Measure All – as a marshmallow gun
Easy Reads –
Classic Batter Bowl – Want the Madonna or Dolly look for Halloween – you only need 2 and one heck of a bra
Mix ‘N Scraper – mini catapult for food fights
Easy Accent decorator – used to make fancy designs with the caulk on the windows you can tell the neighbors you were going for the "gingerbread house" look
Medium scoop – snowball fight!
Micro plane – Calluses! What calluses?
Trifle Bowl - remember the gold fish you won at the fair?

at the moment I can't think of any for the ones that you didn't do..but those are great..LOL

I think the original poster is talking about an idea I posted where you end the sentence with something "wedding" related ... something to do with the couple getting married:Core & More
Egg Slicer Plus
Forged Cutlery
Stainless Whisk - ... to whisk your new groom into shape
Measure All® Cup - ... to measure how much he helps out around the house
Easy Read Measuring Cups
Classic Batter Bowl
Mix 'N Scraper® - ... to scrape him off the couch during the football game to help with the dishes.
Easy Accent® Decorator
Medium Scoop - ... to scoop up the overflowing love
Micro plane Grater
Trifle Bowl

Sheila said:
I think the original poster is talking about an idea I posted where you end the sentence with something "wedding" related ... something to do with the couple getting married:

Core & More
Egg Slicer Plus
Forged Cutlery
Stainless Whisk - ... to whisk your new groom into shape
Measure All® Cup - ... to measure how much he helps out around the house
Easy Read Measuring Cups
Classic Batter Bowl
Mix 'N Scraper® - ... to scrape him off the couch during the football game to help with the dishes.
Easy Accent® Decorator
Medium Scoop - ... to scoop up the overflowing love
Micro plane Grater
Trifle Bowl

Oh I see..John's were still funny though..I have to laugh at your one..to scrape him off of the couch during the football game to help with dishes..because I am the football fan in my relationship..LOL..and he knows better than to try to drag me away from the tv during the game..LOL

Micro plane – Calluses! What calluses?.........ROFLOL!! Oh that is soooo wrong. :)

These are soooo awesome lady's!!!! Thank you soooo much!
I appreciate it so much more than I can say!

I think the original poster is talking about an idea I posted where you end the sentence with something "wedding" related ... something to do with the couple getting married:

Yes, Sheila it was your idea!!! I LOVE it!
I am going to get the guests to think of something first.... But I didn't want to be staring at them blankly if they don't think of anything!

Thank you so much for all of your help!!!!

John....you need couch time my friend! Some seriously messed up ideas you had! *lol*

What you never needed to keep aliens from reading your thoughts? And I mean really, one good run in the dishwasher and that grater would be good as new! Not to mention how many you could sell to all those places that give pedicures. Our handle alone makes it so much BETTER than anyone else's as you would never have to get really closeup and personal with anyone's feet! And if you are a little on the heavy side, you might actually be able to reach the bottoms of your own feet! EEEEWWWWWW! But the pattern of ours does look so much like those "callus eggs" I could not help it!! And I am sorry but I am total snowball challenged so the Medium scoop would be perfect to have on hand.

1. What are some funny ways to use Pampered Chef items?

One idea is to use our pizza cutter to create "paw prints" on your pizza, making it perfect for a pet-themed party. Another idea is to use our apple corer to make "apple smiles" by cutting out a slice and using raisins as teeth.

2. Can you share some creative presentation ideas for Pampered Chef products?

Try using our stoneware baking dishes to create a "pizza bar" where guests can make their own personalized pizzas. Or use our mini muffin pan to make bite-sized quiches or individual brownie bites for a fun and elegant dessert.

3. How can I make my Pampered Chef party more entertaining?

Consider hosting a "Chopped" style cooking competition using our kitchen tools. You can also incorporate games like "Guess the Spice" where guests have to identify different seasonings blindfolded.

4. What are some ways to incorporate humor into my Pampered Chef demonstration?

You can use puns and play on words when describing our products, such as "This knife is a cut above the rest!" You can also have some lighthearted banter with your guests while demonstrating a product.

5. Are there any funny recipes that use Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are plenty of recipes that will make your guests laugh while also showing off the versatility of our products. Some examples include "Mug Cake Mishaps" made in our microwave-safe mugs or "Silly Sausage Skewers" made with our bamboo skewers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kate0831
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
Replies