• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server

In summary, the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server is a versatile and durable serving dish that is approximately 13.5 inches long, 9 inches wide, and 2.5 inches deep. It is microwave safe, but it is advised to remove any metal utensils before microwaving. However, it is not safe for use in the oven and is designed for serving and storing cold foods. The material of the server is a BPA-free and dishwasher safe plastic. For cleaning, it is recommended to either hand wash with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or simply place it in the dishwasher.
sklay723
Gold Member
Hello all,
I have a customer who is looking for a Chillzanne Rectangle Server. I know it was discontinued, but I thought maybe one of the nice Cheffers here might have one they're willing to sell (preferably NIB)? Even if it's a long shot, it's worth a try. :) Please send me a PM if you can help.
Thanks in advance,
Katie

Hi Katie,I don't personally have a Chillzanne Rectangle Server, but have you tried checking online marketplaces like eBay or Amazon? Sometimes discontinued products can still be found through resellers on those sites. It might be worth a shot to expand your search beyond just forums. Good luck in your search!

Hi Katie,Thank you for reaching out to the community for help finding the Chillzanne Rectangle Server for your customer. Unfortunately, it was discontinued, but I understand the value of finding a rare and useful piece of kitchenware. I will keep an eye out and ask around to see if any other consultants have one available for purchase. In the meantime, have you considered any similar products that may meet your customer's needs? Let me know if I can assist you in finding an alternative option. Best of luck in your search!Sincerely,Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the size of the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server?

The Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server is approximately 13.5 inches long, 9 inches wide, and 2.5 inches deep.

Is the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server microwave safe?

Yes, the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server is microwave safe. However, it is recommended to remove any metal utensils or attachments before microwaving.

Can the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server be used in the oven?

No, the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server is not oven safe. It is designed for serving and storing cold foods only.

What is the material of the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server?

The Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server is made of a durable plastic material that is both BPA-free and dishwasher safe.

How do I clean the Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server?

The Iso Chillzanne Rectangle Server is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is also recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflaurie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • baychef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • momoftwins