• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Consultants & Guests: Spoiled No More!

In summary, the "Spoiled No More!" program is a promotional program for Pampered Chef Consultants and guests, offering exclusive discounts, rewards, and perks. To become a Consultant, you can join through a current Consultant or sign up online and complete training. Benefits of being a Consultant include a flexible schedule, earning income, access to exclusive products and discounts, and building relationships. To sign up for the program, you can create a Consultant account and opt in through the website or a current Consultant. Rewards include discounts, free shipping, product bundles, and opportunities for special trips and experiences. Offers may vary monthly.
Jennie4PC
ok I hve realized just how spoiled we as PC consultants and our guests are. I placed an order for a Christmas gift and had tp pay 7 bucks in shipping then it took 14 days to ship 1 item and the other item was on backorder the backorder status was for 11/17 so I didnt cancel it then I look at the email today and it is now 11/28 lets just say I canceled the backordered item which was a very cute princess barbie doll set just very frusterated I want to scream:mad:

I'm sorry you are so disappointed. It is hard to deal with other companies when PC is so good to us! I'm always amazed with how quickly things get shipped.

Can you find the set somewhere else?

I havent looked but I sent an email to them letting them know I was very upset, and they shipped the barbies today. I did try to cancel the order over the phone but I could not since it is in the shipping process right now so when I get them I will look at them and decide if I want to keep them or send them back since I already bought my nieces a different present.
My husband said they probably shipped it today cause of my email I sent

Related to Pampered Chef Consultants & Guests: Spoiled No More!

1. What is the "Spoiled No More!" program?

The "Spoiled No More!" program is a special promotion for our Pampered Chef Consultants and guests. It offers exclusive discounts, rewards, and perks for those who sign up and participate in the program.

2. How can I become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef Consultant, you can either join through a current Consultant or sign up online through our website. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training to become an official Consultant.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef Consultant?

There are many benefits to being a Pampered Chef Consultant, including a flexible schedule, the ability to earn income through sales and team building, access to exclusive products and discounts, and the opportunity to build relationships with customers and fellow Consultants.

4. How do I sign up for the "Spoiled No More!" program?

To sign up for the "Spoiled No More!" program, you will need to create a Consultant account on our website or through a current Consultant. Once you have an account, you can opt in to the program and start enjoying the benefits.

5. What types of rewards can I earn through the "Spoiled No More!" program?

The "Spoiled No More!" program offers a variety of rewards, including discounts on products, free shipping, exclusive product bundles, and even the chance to win special trips and experiences. The rewards may vary from month to month, so be sure to check back often for new offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sarah Mitson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies