• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Pampered Chef: Tips for New Guests at Your Show

In summary, guests who have never heard of Pampered Chef or have no PC products are very helpful because they can "sell" products to each other. However, when you have guests who have never been to a show or have never even heard of PC, you can still use that to your advantage by focusing on the products and their versatile uses. I stress the host benefits and invite people to come up and try the products. Hope this helps!
beepampered
At my last two shows, I've had quite a few PC 'virgins' - guests who have never heard of PC or have no PC products. One show was very young and the other had several non-Americans or just had never been to a show. What do you say when you have quite a few people, for whatever reason, have never heard of Pampered Chef? I seem to rely a bit on guests "selling" products to each other but these shows had low sale orders cause no one was selling anything...

Work a little harder!I think that having guests who love PC is very helpful in a show but when you have guests who have never been to a show or have never even heard of PC you can still use that to your advantage.
Sometimes guests who love PC don't necessarily love everything about PC, not that we all do, but it kind of makes certain products look bad even though those products may be something that I love to use.

Try to give as much info as you can about the products. Sometimes reading straight from the catalog is a good idea if you are not too familiar with all the positive aspects about a product.
Let them come up and use the products during your demo. Let them get a hands on feel for the tools. Tell them about your personal experience in the kitchen with your tools. Tell stories about other people who love the tools and have had good experiences with the tools.

Mention our warranties and bad experiences with cheaper tools from Walmart or dollar store items. People can easily relate to that.
Hope this helps!
Debbie :D

I've had that alot lately too. I try to really focus on the warrantee and give them a little more in depth info about the company itself and its dedication to customer service. I'd love to hear more ideas!

Totally agree with Debbie!Whenever I have a crowd like that, I tend to spend more time talking about the products and I always try to give multiple uses for a product. (i.e. Deluxe Cheese grater is not just for cheese! You can grate zucchini for zucchini bread, carrots for carrot cake, and nuts and chocolate for a decorative touch to your baked goods!) People love to hear that our products are so versatile.

I say things like, "Our products are designed to help you get in and out of the kitchen faster! Most products make a task much quicker and easier and most are dishwasher safe so cleaning up is a breeze!"

I always talk about the warranty and how PC stands behind it's products.

I invite people to come up and try the products (or depending on the crowd, sometimes they help me with the recipe itself!)

Hope I didn't just repeat everything Debbie said!:D

I would think bookings would be easier since they would think that it's "new".

Multi use
cat said:
Whenever I have a crowd like that, I tend to spend more time talking about the products and I always try to give multiple uses for a product. (i.e. Deluxe Cheese grater is not just for cheese! You can grate zucchini for zucchini bread, carrots for carrot cake, and nuts and chocolate for a decorative touch to your baked goods!) People love to hear that our products are so versatile.

I say things like, "Our products are designed to help you get in and out of the kitchen faster! Most products make a task much quicker and easier and most are dishwasher safe so cleaning up is a breeze!"

I always talk about the warranty and how PC stands behind it's products.

I invite people to come up and try the products (or depending on the crowd, sometimes they help me with the recipe itself!)

Hope I didn't just repeat everything Debbie said!:D

No you didn't repeat everything I said, I think that's great. I also do alot of talking about the various uses for our products. It really helps to sell the products and show them they are really getting their money's worth.
I also stress the host benefits because it's all new to them and yes bookings are easier, at least that's what I have experienced because it is new and after checking out all the FREE stuff they can get, they really start to think about all the poeple who would want to buy these products (Aunt Mary, their co-worker who loves to bake, their neighbor who mentioned PC once to them.)
Debbie :D

Related to Discover Pampered Chef: Tips for New Guests at Your Show

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. They are known for their innovative and time-saving products that make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How do I host a Pampered Chef party or show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party or show is easy! Simply invite your friends, family, and coworkers to join you for a fun and interactive cooking demonstration. As the host, you will earn free and discounted products based on the sales at your show.

3. What can I expect at a Pampered Chef party or show?

At a Pampered Chef party or show, you can expect to see the latest and most popular products in action. Our consultants will provide tips and tricks for using the products and you will have the opportunity to try them out yourself. Plus, you can enjoy delicious food and great company!

4. Is there a cost to attend a Pampered Chef party or show?

No, there is no cost to attend a Pampered Chef party or show. Our parties are free to attend and there is no pressure to purchase anything. However, we do offer special deals and promotions for guests who make purchases at the show.

5. How do I place an order at a Pampered Chef party or show?

To place an order at a Pampered Chef party or show, simply let your consultant know which products you would like to purchase. They will assist you in placing the order and provide information on payment and delivery options. You can also place an order through the consultant's personal website before or after the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jendill
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • KIRAT
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies