• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Debi Lilly's Advertising Pampered Chef

In summary, fellow consultant, we are fortunate to have Debi Lilly, a professional party planner for Oprah Winfrey, as a speaker at our Conference. She is already a fan of our products and even features them on her blog, aperfectevent.com. This is a great opportunity to showcase the quality and versatility of our products to our guests. We can also look forward to learning new decorating tips and ideas from her that will elevate our parties to the next level. Let's make the most of this opportunity and see you at Conference!
Chef Laurie
I'm so excited that Debi Lilly's going to be speaking to us at Conference! Never heard of her before now, but I'm definitely already a fan. She's a professional party planner for Oprah Winfrey, among other notables. The best part is that she uses our serving pieces and is even advertising our name on her blog. Check it out at www.blog.aperfectevent.com. I saw the Trifle Dish pictured there at least three times. She must really love it! And she has a link to Pampered Chef in her most recent entry.

That speaks so well for our company, don't you think? I remember when I was first starting this business, the thought briefly crossed my mind, "What if I can't really stand behind the products I'm selling?" I said it briefly crossed my mind--I have no doubt about it now. The fact that a professional party planner loves our things is such a great thing to tell our guests!

I can't wait to hear her inspiring ideas. I never thought of myself as a good decorator, but I know she's going to give us some great tips to use with our line of products that will make our parties absolutely stunning!

I could be totally wrong, but I believe she is talking to the Upper Level Directors.

And you KNOW she's getting a big fat check to push PC products.

cmdtrgd said:
I could be totally wrong, but I believe she is talking to the Upper Level Directors.

I thought I read somewhere that she'll be speaking at a general session. I'm wondering if they'll show how to use some of her ideas with the new products, kind of like when they had the chef showing how to use the products last year.

I couldn't agree more, I am also thrilled to have Debi Lilly as a speaker at our Conference! It's amazing to see our serving pieces being used and endorsed by such a renowned party planner. I checked out her blog and saw the Trifle Dish featured multiple times, which just shows how much she loves our products.It's definitely a testament to the quality and versatility of our products, and it's something we can proudly share with our guests. I remember when I first started as a consultant, I had the same thought about standing behind the products I was selling. But seeing professionals like Debi Lilly using and promoting them only reinforces my confidence in our brand.I'm also looking forward to learning new decorating tips and ideas from her. I've always been a bit intimidated by party planning and decorating, but I know Debi will give us some amazing insights to make our parties even more stunning with our products. I can't wait to hear her speak and be inspired by her expertise.See you at Conference!Best,

What is Debi Lilly's Advertising Pampered Chef?

Debi Lilly's Advertising Pampered Chef is a collection of products and recipes specifically designed by Pampered Chef consultant Debi Lilly to make cooking and entertaining easier and more stylish.

Who is Debi Lilly?

Debi Lilly is a well-known event planner and celebrity floral and home décor designer. She has partnered with Pampered Chef to create a line of products and recipes that reflect her expertise in hosting and entertaining.

What types of products are included in Debi Lilly's Advertising Pampered Chef?

The collection includes a variety of kitchen tools, gadgets, and serving pieces that are both functional and visually appealing. There are also several cookbooks and recipe cards featuring Debi Lilly's favorite dishes.

Can I purchase Debi Lilly's Advertising Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can purchase Debi Lilly's Advertising Pampered Chef products through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a virtual or in-person cooking show to earn free and discounted products.

Are there any exclusive deals or promotions for Debi Lilly's Advertising Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are often exclusive deals and promotions for Debi Lilly's Advertising Pampered Chef products. These can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. You can also sign up for the Pampered Chef newsletter to stay updated on any special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • Chef Kearns
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • Intrepid_Chef