• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Thank You Cards: Tips for Following Up with Guests

In summary, Jen sends a thank you letter and a recipe with every order, Nancy's sells thank you cards, and if they order something they will let you know.
JWorks
Silver Member
hi all, i'm still pretty new to pampered chef and have not been calling the guest after the show to see how they like there products or have any ?'s. one of my new years resolutions was to atleast send thank you letters or cards (i also do stampin up) to these guest. i was wondering what you guys do beside calls (i'm working on getting over the phone phobia)
i would appreciate any help.:D

FYI Jen, Nancy's probably sells PC thank you cards but I'm not sure. If I order something I will let you know. If we put ours together we could save on shipping. We can discuss it at the meeting next Tuesday.

yes, Nancy's sells thank you postcards. I send one right after each show. Just a quick "thanks for having me in your home, it was fun."

You can also print a thank you letter from PP. I also send one of these for every show after it closes along with the host's receipt and any other paperwork I'm sending. It shows how much she saved as well as what she could have made if she were the consultant--it's awesome!

I have the blank note cards from Merrill. I always do the thank you letter in PP b/c it has good info for unpacking, but always include a personal note on the note cards with it. I send the receipts, thank you letter w/directions, and the notecard in one envelope.

I think JWorks was referring to thanking the guests, not the host.

Other than spending a lot on postage, phone calls are really the best way to go. I staple a little thank you note to each receipt, so they get it in their bag with the products. I'm still working on the phone phobia, too.

thanks Ann, i was referring to guest. Do you all send thank yous to the guest? do you call them? the show i just closed is being sent to me ( i added several orders to this show) so i was just thinking of slipping a post card thank you in the bag, maybe attach the recipe i did at the show to the card. i just need more contact with the guest. i tried getting email addresses but you would think i was asking for a credit card number!!!!!!

Hmmm...I get name, address, phone, and email from every guest. No one flinches. Well, one crazy lady didn't want to give me her phone #, but then I told her I don't give it to anyone else and she was fine. I bring my laptop to shows and I just start asking for all the info when they sit down and give me their order. I have them tell it to me and I type it right in as they talk. That way I don't have to worry later when I get home and can't read their writing. :)

I set up a guest thank you in PP that I print and include with every order. The things in brackets are pulled right from the show data so it inserts it all right in there. It goes like this:

Thank you so much for your recent order through [Host_First_Name]'s Pampered Chef® party! Your order really helped her have a great party! [Host_First_Name] received $[Would_have_cost] worth of merchandise for $[Order_Total] - and that’s a $[Host_Savings] savings! I’d love to come and cook for you and your friends and help you enjoy similar rewards! Did you know that if [Host_First_Name] had been the consultant she would have earned $[Commission_Earned] at the party--for just a few hours of work while having fun too?!

If you have any questions about your Pampered Chef® products, please contact me--I’m here to help! All of our products are guaranteed for at least a year, but many are guaranteed for three years or more! Be sure to keep your receipt in a safe place, such as under the tray in your silverware drawer, in case you should need the warranty information.

Thank you again for your generous order and enthusiasm for The Pampered Chef®. I hope that you will consider having a party like [Host_First_Name]’s. Or perhaps you’d like to earn some extra money by trying on the apron as a Pampered Chef® Consultant. What’s not to like about $350 in Pampered Chef® products for minimum commitment and great commission?!

Enjoy your products! Be sure to try the recipes enclosed with your products and feel free to check out the Pampered Chef® online at www.pamperedchef.biz/mypwsname.

Sincerely,
Deb Jennings 123-456-7890 [email protected]

edited to add that I obviously need to change the line about the kit value. Oops.

Last edited:
DebbieJ,

How do you add the letter into PP?

I make my own, and it lets me write off my SU habit, lolHi,
I'm don't sell SU, but I LOVE their products, so I try and buy things I can use for my PC business, and I'm trying (again trying) to get into better habit of sending TY note right away to hostess (instead of sending with the receipts from show). I was told not only the stamps I use, but my paper, inks, watercolor crayons, etc. can be written off.

I ALWAYS include a TY to guest, and I change what it says, depending on month or what month I want to book, I've had lots of comments on them. I generally staple them to each receipt before I send to hostess, that way as she sorts orders they are right attached.

I also, send out my own invites, I'm sorry PC, but I don't use your invites and again, if I've got a theme, I can use my SU sets and do. On ANY envelope I send out, I generally put some kind of decorative stamp on it.

This also works great for, send out 40 invites, and mark 6-7 with a "special" stamp and have hostess "Hunt" for those people and if she finds them all she gets a prize and if they bring the invite to show they get a prize.

I also make some stickers etc of my own with the SU business builder sets and you can use them just as they are on paper, or make stickers etc. I actually have both of their sets (one is retired).

I also, am going to try as someone (I think on this board) suggested and make a Christmas Card/holiday card for each hostess as I'm doing their thank yous and put them in box for end of year, then I'm not scrambling to make for holidays.

I've got 3 to do before next week to start my system off right and lots to do in Feb. I'm praying for light on the snow (which is what we've had) so I'm sure we're going to get hammered soon, but my Feb. is looking REALLY good, so I'm hopeful!!

Gotta run,

Lisa

Under Utilities in PP, go to Letter Editor. You'll get a blank screen. Just paste in what I posted and then save it! Remember what you call it and where you saved it so you can access it later. :)

Then when you want to print it, first go to the Thank You Letter under reports. Prepare your TY letter for your host and leave it open. Then open (the little open file icon) the guest thank you that you saved. All the info for that particular show will paste right in!

That's how I do it.

Debbie,

Will it automatically update the letter or do you have to manually paste the information? I can't get it to work.

Thanks,

Nevermind I got it to work. Thanks so much!!!

you people are brilliant!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone figure out how to create a new letter in P3? I could do them like this in PP, but cant figure it out on P3! TIA!

That's so great! Thank you Deb!!

1. What is the purpose of sending thank you cards to guests?

The purpose of sending thank you cards to guests is to show appreciation for their attendance at a Pampered Chef party and for any purchases they may have made. It also helps to maintain a positive relationship with them and encourages them to attend future parties.

2. When should thank you cards be sent to guests?

Thank you cards should be sent within a week of the party. This shows promptness and sincerity in your gratitude towards the guests.

3. Can I personalize the thank you cards?

Yes, you can personalize the thank you cards by including a handwritten message or a personalized note thanking the guest for their specific purchases or contributions to the party.

4. What information should be included in a thank you card?

The thank you card should include a brief message of thanks, the date and location of the party, and a reminder of any special offers or discounts that were mentioned during the party. You can also include your contact information for future orders or parties.

5. How can I make the thank you cards more memorable?

To make the thank you cards more memorable, you can include a small gift or a discount on their next purchase. You can also use a unique design or add a personal touch, such as a photo from the party or a handwritten message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheilainwv
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies