• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Hope They Never Get Rid of P3

In summary, "I Hope They Never Get Rid of P3" is a popular product from Pampered Chef that consists of three different types of seasoning blends - Smoky BBQ, Garlic & Herb, and Sweet & Smoky - perfect for adding flavor to a variety of dishes. There are endless ways to use it, such as sprinkling it on meats, vegetables, or mixing it into dips and marinades. It is gluten-free, free from artificial flavors, preservatives, and colors, and can be purchased separately or as a set. To maintain freshness, it is best stored in a cool, dry place with the lids tightly closed.
nene960
I hope PC never gets rid of P3. I know a lot of consultants would love that but if they were to go internet based we would all be screaming "BRING P3 BACK NOW!!" I also sell 31 and it is all internet based and at the end of the month their servers are so full you can't even log in to your site to work on or submit an order.

Ha, that's so funny, I'm having an issue going on to my Creative Memories consultant's website tonight because everything is slow. I had the same problem when I went to order from another company at the end of November. Seems like most companies have that problem!

Plus the convenience of being able to use it at a show without the internet!

I would love an app for smartphones and tablets, but I would want it to still be able to interface (not sure if that's the right word, but it sounds smart...tee hee hee) with P3 on my laptop. In a perfect world it would work like the Weight Watchers app. If I update my points on my iPhone, then need to put in dinner on my laptop it instantly pulls up whatever I put in on my iPhone. I don't have to do anything special to make them sync up. I guess that's a internet thing, but I hear you about using software versus internet. A conundrum for sure!

I agree. An i app would be GREAT!! And I agree there needs to be an easier way to get info from one computer to another!

Please oh please give us a phone app!

What is "I Hope They Never Get Rid of P3"?

"I Hope They Never Get Rid of P3" is a popular product from Pampered Chef that consists of three different types of seasoning blends - Smoky BBQ, Garlic & Herb, and Sweet & Smoky - perfect for adding flavor to a variety of dishes.

How do I use "I Hope They Never Get Rid of P3"?

There are endless ways to use "I Hope They Never Get Rid of P3"! You can sprinkle it on meats, vegetables, or even mix it into dips or marinades. Get creative and experiment with different recipes to find your favorite way to use it.

Is "I Hope They Never Get Rid of P3" gluten-free?

Yes, "I Hope They Never Get Rid of P3" is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies. It is also free from artificial flavors, preservatives, and colors.

Can I purchase each seasoning blend separately?

Yes, each seasoning blend in "I Hope They Never Get Rid of P3" can be purchased separately. However, the set of three blends is a more cost-effective option and allows you to try all the flavors at once.

How should I store "I Hope They Never Get Rid of P3"?

It is best to store "I Hope They Never Get Rid of P3" in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep the lids tightly closed to maintain the freshness and flavor of the blends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • The_Kitchen_Guy