• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Something Interesting in Wisconsin That Gives Me Hope

In summary, "Something Interesting in Wisconsin That Gives Me Hope" is a campaign launched by the state of Wisconsin to highlight positive and inspiring news and stories. It was started in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and aims to showcase the resilience and strength of the people of Wisconsin. Anyone can participate in this campaign by submitting their story through the official website or using the hashtag #WisconsinGivesMeHope on social media. There is no deadline for submissions, but it is recommended to submit stories as soon as possible.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Twelve years ago, 19 year-old Amber Wilde disappeared without a trace from her apartment in Green Bay. She was a student at UWGB when she disappeared, and she was pregnant. He car was found a few days later in a bar parking lot. The seat was all the way back (she always had it all the way up) and her purse was in the trunk.

All searches have been fruitless. A couple of years ago, cadaver dogs were used to search a construction site along Wisconsin 29, in Shawano County, that was under construction at the time she vanished.

Private investigators are resuming the search, based on new leads that came from prisoners in the state system. No details have been released, however, this illustrates the problem with conspiracies - eventually, somebody talks.

Nothing about Amber has been found, yet, but there is new hope.

There is always hope that Paige will be found and her abductors will be found and prosecuted.

Click on the link to see the WBAY Television (Green Bay) Report, http://www.wbay.com/Global/story.asp?S=13015037.

Hope is a good thing. Thanks for sharing this, KG.

As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I am saddened to hear about Amber's disappearance and the lack of progress in finding her. It's always heartbreaking to hear about cases like this, especially when the victim is so young and pregnant. I hope that the new leads from the prisoners will lead to some answers and bring closure to her family and loved ones. It's also a reminder of the power of conspiracies and how they can ultimately lead to someone talking and bringing justice to a case. Let's all keep Amber and her family in our thoughts and hope for a resolution soon.

What is "Something Interesting in Wisconsin That Gives Me Hope"?

"Something Interesting in Wisconsin That Gives Me Hope" is a campaign launched by the state of Wisconsin to highlight positive and inspiring news and stories from the state. It aims to spread hope and positivity during challenging times.

Why was this campaign started?

The campaign was started in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on the state of Wisconsin. The government wanted to showcase the resilience and strength of the people of Wisconsin and give them a platform to share their stories of hope and inspiration.

Who can participate in this campaign?

Anyone who has a positive and inspiring story from Wisconsin can participate in this campaign. It can be individuals, organizations, or businesses. The campaign encourages everyone to share their stories and spread hope and positivity.

How can I submit my story for the campaign?

You can submit your story by visiting the official website of "Something Interesting in Wisconsin That Gives Me Hope" and filling out the submission form. You can also share your story on social media using the hashtag #WisconsinGivesMeHope.

Is there a deadline for submitting stories?

No, there is no deadline for submitting stories. The campaign is ongoing, and stories are accepted throughout the year. However, it is recommended to submit your story as soon as possible to have a better chance of being featured on the website and social media platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chanddl
  • The_Kitchen_Guy